2012 Ceramides Challenge Part 4 (Oct 1 - Dec 31st)

cutenss

I am about to co-wash, use my castor oil/grapeseed mixture on scalp, and grapeseed oil on hair. I am going to be doing the GHE.

halee_J, my name isn't on the list :sad:

DominicanBrazilian82

Been applying my sulfur mix nightly which has WGO. Also still co-washing and final rinsing with AOHSR. DC'ed all day yesterday with 10-en-1, applied my sulfur mix and my GSO (GSO, Sunflower Oil, WGO) mix to seal my ends last night.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited:

DominicanBrazilian82

Co-washed with AOHSR. DC'ed with Vanilla Silk Will apply my sulfur mix (WGO) after I get in later tonight :).

ETA: I also used my Redken Anti-Snap after rinse out.

Last edited:

lamaria211

I got a few Matrix biolage Fortotherapie products today, they have 2 types of ceramides. Also some Redken Extreme (which had 28-MEA ceramide)

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I used SSI's Pumpkin Seed Defrizzer as the O in the LOC method. It has hemp seed, eucalyptus, and wheat germ oils.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Applied Wheat germ oil to my hair right after washing, followed by my leave-in and shea butter mixture.

cutenss

I have been using my castor/grapeseed oil on my scalp, for the GHE. I did it everyday last week, except Thursday. I will doing it again this week. I tried using grapeseed oil on the length of my hair also, but I think that was too much oil. So I will stick with putting it on my scalp for the GHE.

*I had posted this in the last thread :giggle:

shortt29

halee_J please add me to this challenge :)

I will be using Grape Seed Oil....sealed my DC AOGPB and my leave in Giovani Direct with it tonight

ladysaraii

Used my WGO with my detangling and prepoo/DC

I notice that coconut oil and WGO are a great combo for detangling

lamaria211

I'll be adding my newly purchased Gleau nourishing oil to my routine not sure how yet but its got wheat germ oil so it should be nice;)

janeemat

I used Biolage Cera Repair for the first time after my wash on Sat. I will use it over the next month to see what it does for my hair. I will say since I have been cowashing with ceramide cond, my hair is much softer.

MeowMix

I did a pre-poo with AVG/grapeseed/agan oil mix. Followed up with coconut oil. Meant to CW today and ran out of time.

DominicanBrazilian82

DC'ed tonight with Shea Moisture and a few sprays of my warm water spritz bottle (water, WGO, Grapeseed oil and Sunflower oil...

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Leslie_C

I prepood with Sunflower oil a couple of days ago...not sure how I feel about it, my hair seems to like EVCO better. Im going to buy some grapeseed oil next and try that. I had a small bottle I used up, I like it pretty well. I think Ill add it to my DC.

Are most of you using ceramide oils as a prepoo or a sealant?

Hyacinthe

Will be using hempseed oil in my prepoo n DC...that oil is my new lover lol

Sent from my GT-I9100G using LHCF

AJellyCake

Put sunflower and grapeseed oil in my bentonite clay mix last night, and then sealed with sunflower oil this morning for my wash n go.