2012 Ceramides Challenge Part 4 (Oct 1 - Dec 31st)

janeemat

Most of you ladies are using ceramides oils I noticed. I have been cowashing with ceramides conditioners and my hair has been really soft and shinier. I'm also using ceramide leave ins. I don't have any ceramide oils yet....

lamaria211

Did a 30 minute dc on dry hair using Nubian Heritage Grow n Strengthen treatment masque (hemp seed oil is the 4th ingre) and sealed in my leave in with GSO

DominicanBrazilian82

Created a spray bottle to lightly wet my hair in preparation for a bantu knot-out re-twist. Bottle includes:

GSO
JBCO
CON Argan Oil Moisturizer
SAA
Warm Water

Jewell

Just received my order of WGO. Re-ordered macadamia nut oil. Ive never used WGO before, but after reading so much about it, Im taking the dive. :)

lamaria211

last night i used Keracare creme hairdress (which has sunflower oil as the second ingredient) it was ok nothing special, it has zinc oxide in it which makes it smell like medicine and reallyy really thick and white kinda pasty i probably wont be using it again it doesnt compare to my mango butter

DominicanBrazilian82

Earlier this morning (2am) I prepoo'd with Trigger on my scalp and SD Wheat Germ condish on my strands. Sealed in the conditioner with GSO, put a few knots in and went to sleep :)

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Just sealed with GSO

Most of you ladies are using ceramides oils I noticed. I have been cowashing with ceramides conditioners and my hair has been really soft and shinier. I'm also using ceramide leave ins. I don't have any ceramide oils yet....
I have lots of products that contain ceramides but I barely read labels so its easier for me to make comments on when I apply my oil. I know my CON Green Shampoo has a ceramide oil in it not really sure where it falls at on the list off the top of my head.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I seal my 11 month old niece hair with GSO too, her little curlies be popping!
She hates when I touch her hair so I do that and just throw a headband on.

DominicanBrazilian82

DominicanBrazilian82 said:
Earlier this morning (2am) I prepoo'd with Trigger on my scalp and SD Wheat Germ condish on my strands. Sealed in the conditioner with GSO, put a few knots in and went to sleep :)

Still prepoo'ing... Lol... Will hopefully co-wash tonight.

cutenss

I oiled rinsed twice this week. I am thinking of trying this mask:

Wheat Germ & Coconut hair Mask Deep Treatment W/ Argan Oil

Ingredient:
Coconut Oil Extract, Wheat Germ Extract, Argan Oil(Argania spinosa), Cetearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil Extract, Lanolin, Glycerin, DL panthenol, Ddimethicone, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Glucose, LOROL C12, Sodium Bensoate, Jojoba oil, Vitamin E (tocopherol oil), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Shea Butter, Fragance, Rosemary Oil Extract, Macadamia Oil Extract, Cocoa Butter, (Aqua) Water.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy

Ingredient:
Coconut Oil Extract, Wheat Germ Extract, Argan Oil(Argania spinosa), Cetearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil Extract, Lanolin, Glycerin, DL panthenol, Ddimethicone, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Glucose, LOROL C12, Sodium Bensoate, Jojoba oil, Vitamin E (tocopherol oil), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Shea Butter, Fragance, Rosemary Oil Extract, Macadamia Oil Extract, Cocoa Butter, (Aqua) Water.

That looks yummy :lick: can you buy it online?

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Thank you cutenss :kiss: Im gonna check it out :yep:

Braided up my hair and sealed with generous amounts of HSO and my ceramide shea butter.

cutenss

You are welcome halee_J I hope to snag a jar before the are sold out. You know how it goes around here :spinning:

I used my Wen Pumpkin, then oil rinsed last night. I am really liking using the grapeseed/rice bran oil for that.

venusfly

Is it strange that I own every durn one of the oils listed in the ingredients? :blush::yep: I'll just add some of each to a deep conditioner or create my own oil rinse and see how that works out! :blush: :lol:

DominicanBrazilian82

cutenss said:

Ingredient:

This looks delicious!

cutenss

I just bought me another bottle of this to pre-poo with. I love it for some reason. I did not know it had WGO in it.

Water , Cetyl Alcohol , Cetrimonium Chloride , Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG Propyl Silanetriol , Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil , Tocopheryl Acetate , Panthenol , Phenoxyethanol , Dimethicone , DMDM Hydantoin , Fragrance , Myrtus Communis Oil , Citric Acid , Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate