2012 Ceramides Challenge Part 4 (Oct 1 - Dec 31st)

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
greenandchic I usually whip at room temperature, making sure its nice and soft. I've also tried melting it first, but it I find doesn't whip well, it stays kind of runny and not creamy.

Last edited:

DominicanBrazilian82

Ceramides have really changed my hair ladies. My hair is softer, shinier and smoother... And I've only noticed this change since I added ceramide rich oils to my regiment. I did a ceramide-rich DC tonight with WGO and Sunflower Oil and my hair feels so good. I'm so happy with how my hair is regaining it health, weight and texture.

Brownie518

Put a little hemp seed on top of my DC under a cap. Warmed it up under the dryer, then let it sit under a towel for about an hour and a half.

Using Nourish oil to seal.

DominicanBrazilian82

So I haven't done much with my hair for about a week. Last weekend I was in NY and this weekend (and the week as well) was my birthday (30! Yay!) so I haven't given my hair any love. But I did sneak in a M&S just a few minutes ago :). Moisturized with My Honey Child Caribbean Hair Creme and sealed with sunflower oil.

greenandchic

The night before I sealed my hair with GSO and sealed my ends last night with it. My hair is super soft and not greasy.

DominicanBrazilian82

greenandchic said:
The night before I sealed my hair with GSO and sealed my ends last night with it. My hair is super soft and not greasy.

That's what I love about GSO. It really penetrates my shaft and leaves no greasy residue behind.

Rozlewis

I was not officially in this challenge but I have been using ceramides to seal daily. Sistawithrealhair did a video about Napa Valley Naturals GSO. After looking at her video and seeing her results I decided to buy some of this oil and wow it is amazing. I have been using it on my hair which is relaxed and my daughters who is natural. The oil is light weight, it does not feel greasy, and it makes my hair feel very moisturized. Not only is the oil awesome but the service from Napa Valley is excellent. I placed an order this past Sunday evening. The order shipped out on Monday and delivered via Federal Express today. It was well packaged. I purchased 1 gallon of GSO, some organic EVOO, and some organic safflower oil. I hope this challenge is renewed for 2013 because I am ready.

I highly recommend Napa Valley Naturals because of the quality of the oil and the excellent service.

Attachments

• IMG_0751.jpg
    IMG_0751.jpg
    524.1 KB · Views: 7

Brownie518

I'm about to leave work in a few and I plan to soak my hair with my mix (hemp, rice bran, safflower, mustard, jbco, amla, brahmi) and let it sit til tomorrow and then wash. I've amped up my ceramide usage a little lately and my hair is loving it.

lamaria211

DC'd overnight on dry hair with Bans de Caracol DC (it has Ceramide in the ingredients ) loved it btw, then this am I used first Aphogee ProVatamin leave in (has wheat germ oil) then Silk Elements Mega silk leave in (has safflower oil) and sealed with Gleau (has wheat germ oil) my hair feels so good strong and moisturized

DominicanBrazilian82

lamaria211 said:
DC'd overnight on dry hair with Bans de Caracol DC (it has Ceramide in the ingredients ) loved it btw, then this am I used first Aphogee ProVatamin leave in (has wheat germ oil) then Silk Elements Mega silk leave in (has safflower oil) and sealed with Gleau (has wheat germ oil) my hair feels so good strong and moisturized

Baba de Caracol or new product?

DominicanBrazilian82

lamaria211 said:
Yes Baba de Caracol my spell check hate me:)

Girl my pj'ism came out like ... Is there another product with snail slime (Caracol) in it? I was on it :). I really like their products too! I use their leave in.

DominicanBrazilian82

Happy Thanksgiving ladies :). So I did a shampoo wash with CON Sunflower and Coconut Moisturizing Shampoo and currently steaming with Silicon Mix Bambu DC mixed with GSO.

Happy Turkey Day!