2012 Ceramides Challenge Part 4 (Oct 1 - Dec 31st)

Brownie518

I'm about to apply Liquid Gold oil...has grapeseed.

I need to get a big bottle of grapeseed. I love it, and hemp!!

KaramelDiva1978

Ordered this GSO from Vitacost because Jeni bragged about it. I love it! And it was cheap too so I'm loving that even more!!

ForumRunner_20121206_185313.jpg

Win win!!

cutenss

I am still oil rinsing. And I just received my Gleau Oil. It too has yummy ceramide ingredients: MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL, CAMELLIA SEED OIL, SWEET ALMOND OIL, JOJOBA OIL, WHEAT GERM OIL, MEADOWFOAM OIL, COCONUT OIL, VITAMIN E.

youwillrise

consistenly using shea moisture baby ointment (has safflower oil plus a whole lot of other goodies)

and kinky curly perfectly polished oil (wheat germ oil)

my hair, as always, has been loving the ceramides...i will never give these up lol

Ms.Analeise

I am so new to this ceramide thing and want to try it out without spending a lot of money (which I'm low on).
I looked at the ingredients for African Pride Olive Growth Oil and saw that it has 3 ceramide rich oils in it: soybean, wheat germ, and grape.
Do you think the "other" ingredients cancel out the goodness of these oils. It's sold at Sally's for 2.69 (with card) for 8 oz.

TIA

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
^^^^^It depends where they fall in on the ingredients list.

Applied 2 pumps of GSO today after I moisturized.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Applied a heavy amount of HH Happy Hempy Pomade to my length. I'm sleeping with a shower cap under my scarf.