2012 Ceramides Challenge (Part I)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
I'd like to join. I saw the progress you had from using ceramides Halee_J so I'll definitely give it a go.

I'll be using sunflower oil as a pre-poo every week. I'll try it for setting my braidouts as well and see how it goes. I use vatika oil now for those and that really works well.

AJellyCake

Still using sunflower oil instead of grapeseed. I think I've retained a good amount of length this month, and my hair is less dry than it was when I used grapeseed exclusively to seal.

I'm wondering what I should do with that grapeseed oil I bought a few weeks ago. Maybe I'll eat it :lachen: (I bought it in the cooking oil aisle)!

Dominga11

Me too! I LOVE grapeseed! I can't keep my hands out of my hair because its so soft. :lick:

Hello All, I am in! I'm new to this forum and I am so inspired by you all. May I ask where you buy your grapeseed oil, and what kind do you buy? Also, do you only apply it to your ends?

Dominga11

Has anyone had a problem with shedding? I only seem to have this problem once my hair enters the SL realm. My hair has always shed long strains, so I don't think that it's a breakage issue (I may be wrong). So, I usually grow to SL and then I get so frustrated with the shedding that I cut it to NL or shorter. I take Vitamin E, Niacin, and Biotin on a somewhat regular basis and I am trying to drink a gallon of water each day this year. I tried using odorless garlic but my body didn't like it at all.

I just had my second child and my hair grew like crazy during that time with almost no shedding, so now that I am back to the shedding issue, I am wondering if it's a combination of hormones, and hair care at longer length. Any thoughts????

curlyhersheygirl

Massaged my scalp with claudie's elixir, misted with water and sealed with SSI mango butter cream which contains hemp & wheat germ oils.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Sealed with my JBCO/soybean mix last night.

I used it over Oyin Dew and Oyin Burnt sugar pomade

Last edited:

Lita

Tuesday Moisturize my hair with Pure (hair milk),Donna Marie (super butter cream) & sealed with Rice bran..Applied hairtrigger on my entire scalp & rosemary Pomade on edges...

Happy Hair Growing!

ChasingBliss

Ghe'd last night....just spritzed with water mixture that now has a few drops of lavender essential oil. Again, had enough oils from the morning of. Ready to go IN for February 2012.

Brownie518

I did a HOT the other day with grapeseed oil

Just used some Saravun Broccoli Hair cream, which has rice bran oil.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
I finally purchased Hemp Seed Oil. I'll be using it as a pre-poo. I hope my hair likes it! :)

Lita

Friday-dampen my hair with warm water,Bear Fruits (desert cream) moisturized,Marie Dean (Whipped Raspberry Mango) on length & Sealed with RICE BRAN...HairTrigger oil on my scalp..rosemary pomade on edges....

*Loving Rice bran...

Happy Hair Growing!

miss cosmic

washed my hair yesterday (friday), oil rinsed with grapeseed oil, conditioned, plaited and sealed with grapeseed oil. i've found that my hair does not like oil when it's wet so i wait for it to dry a little before applying a tiny bit of oil. my hair doesn't really like oil as a last step...works better for me when i pre-poo or oil rinse.

has anybody ever heard of this mix as a growth aid: bay rum, bergamot and placenta? it's apparently very popular where i am and is recommended to cancer patients. anyone heard of this?

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
I did a protein DC with SSI Okra Reconstructor(which has ceramides) and I'm about to seal with hempseed+castor oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.