2012 Ceramides Challenge (Part I)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggie

Still been spraying my hair with Taliah Waajid PMB and quickly running ut of it so I will need to replenish my stock. I sure hope I find some with the old formula - I hear it's better than the new formula.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Still enjoying my shea butter whipped with ceramide oils. I've been trying to do the low-mani thing via twists and twists outs, so to avoid touching my hair twice I spritz my hair 2x daily with a mix of water, AVJ and a teeny bit of hemp oil.

sweetypoo705

What ceramide oils/products will you be using?
African Pride olive miracle growth oil
How will you be using them? (pre-poo, shampoo, DC, leave-in, sealing etc)
sealing and pre-poo
How often will you be using them?l
Sealing daily, pre-poo once a week

I wanted to read more articles before entering the challenge:yep:

Brownie518

I have a nice mix on my hair right now, hemp, JBCO, brahmi, amla, wheat germ, and rice bran. Lettin it sit before I wash later tonight.

Lita

Applied Brahmi pomade on scalp,Dinna Marie butter cream,Java bean towards ends,Sealed with Rice bran....

Happy Hair Growing!

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I need to get back on top of this because I'm noticing my hair isn't laying down as well as it used to.

naturalfinally

Ok I just mixed up 1/4 cup of hemp seed oil with 1/2 cup of Taliah Waajid protective mist bodifier. I emulsified it until it was creamy! I used it today and my plan is to use it every other day for a month.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
I'm still using hempseed oil as my sealant oil daily.

I also just started taking a spoonful daily internally-- not sure if I'll ever get use to ingesting oil, but I've read its good for many things.

Poutchi

So... I was just checking my hemp seed oil bottle yesterday and i realised it said it s best before september 2010... Does it mean I cannot use it after that date? Does anyone know why this oil has an expiry date?

naturalfinally

Poutchi said:
So... I was just checking my hemp seed oil bottle yesterday and i realised it said it s best before september 2010... Does it mean I cannot use it after that date? Does anyone know why this oil has an expiry date?

I think the date is more useful if you are cooking with it or ingesting it. Unless its rancid you should be ok to use it on your scalp. I would refrigerate it though just to be safe. Hth

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I been MIA :sad:. Last night I used a little Claudie's Tiffani Pomade on my hair (in kinkies, but concentrated on the hair in the twists, and a little on the scalp, edges, nape). The hair I can feels is so soft and smooth!

I really need to step up my ceremides again, because I definately notice the difference in my hair.

gn1g

I've been using Cerafix leav-in and it really strenghtens FINE hair. seems like my hair likes it better than protein.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
I think the date is more useful if you are cooking with it or ingesting it. Unless its rancid you should be ok to use it on your scalp. I would refrigerate it though just to be safe. Hth

I agree, unless you plan to consume it, its fine. I keep my hemp oil in the fridge as well :yep:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Been using ceramics. Almost done with wheat germ and will then work on finishing off my hemp oil.

naturalfinally

Just rinsed out my DC and added my hemp seed oil and TW protective mist bodifier to my hair. I added some trigger oil to my hair and braided it up. I added castor oil to the ends.

KappaChino

WildFlower
Still sealing with 7 oil and falling in love with it all over again. I'm looking forward to taking this challenge to the next level for the upcoming quarter. Still deciding on adding an additional ceramide to the regimen in addition to sealing. Will decide and post in the next quarter of the challenge.

naturalfinally

Y'all, I did my healthy crown and edges massage and braided my hair up, then realized that I forgot to add ANY cermicides to my hair......so I upbraided it added my cermicide mix of hemp and Taliah and braided it back up! I'm committed!!!

Americka

I would like to join for the second part of the challenge.

What ceramide oils/products will you be using? Safflower and Sunflower oils

How will you be using them? HOTs and sealing

How often will you be using them? 4 to 5x a week

Status
Not open for further replies.