**2012 Ceramides Challenge Part III (July 1 - Sept 30)**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyacinthe

Even before this challenge I've been using grape seed oil so this will be my added boost.
I adore grape seed oil my hair is easily weighed down but this oil doesn't weigh it down and the shine in my hair BLING!
Hi guys I'm the new girl been stalking the forums awhile now tho. Feels good to be on the inside.

Americka

Moisturized with Skala Ceramides/moisturizer mix. Sealed with safflower/argan oil mix.

Sent from my Toshiba Thrive

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I think I am finna saturate my hair in WGO to get it ready for tomorrows salon visit....

ETA: Changed GSO (grapeseed oil) to WGO.

Last edited:

Lita

Just spritz with HV Hydra silica & applied Shea moisture hibiscus Smoothie...Sealed with Sunflower oil...

*My hair is so silky & Moisturized...Today is 100 degrees..NO AIR..Hair held up in a nice bun..

Happy Hair Growing!

naturalfinally

I just rinsed out my henna treatment and used my Bobeam roots bar which has grape seed oil and hemp seed oil. I don't usually shampoo as I prefer to co-wash but I saw build up on my crown which is a no no for me. I'm in the healthy crown and edges challenge and that could lead to a set back! I liked the bar because of the ingredients.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
ZebraPrintLover

I always order my Trigger scented. :yep: After seeing some comments about the smell, I always will, too. The Vanilla Pound Cake is :lick: !!

Brownie518, oh ok thanks for responding. IDK anything about Hair Trigger so I wasnt sure.

A few months back I started a thread about scents and scenting things, I thought you were doing it yourself too.

My GSO that I am using smells like Coconut :lick: and other ppl can smell it too. I been scenting everything LOL. My spray hair moisturizer smells like yummy candy, think I used Hawaiian Tropics as the scent I added to it.

I also scent my HE LTR LI stuff, one smells like LemonGrass (very citric) and the other one is Jamaican Fruit.

Like Frank Red Hot Sauce says "I put that sh!t on er'thing LOL"

Hyacinthe

Just checking in added sunflower oil to Predeepoo. Is eucalyptus oil a ceramide? Off 2 google.

Healthy hair is what I long 4

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Detangled, moisturized with AVJ spritz and leave-in, then sealed with ceramide SB mix with extra rice bran oil for some extra slip :yep:

claud-uk

Did a WGO+Sunflower+Avo+EVOO oil pre-poo yesterday, it's been in 24 hours now, going to rinse and DC.

Attachments

• apr-june-2012-comparison.jpg
    apr-june-2012-comparison.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 14

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I added GSO to my hair before I wrapped it up for the night.....

Did a WGO+Sunflower+Avo+EVOO oil pre-poo yesterday, it's been in 24 hours now, going to rinse and DC.

claud-uk
On your scalp and down the length or what?
Do you always do a 24 hrs pre-poo?
Do you not wash with shampoo at all?
Sorry for the questions LOL:look:

By the way great growth. Are you relaxed or natural, I cant tell

Last edited:

Arewa Girl

All hooded under drier
10 mins - mtg mix + aloe vera gel
COE shampoo
colour rinse 5 mins
20 mins - skala chocolate + olive oil
30 mins - skala aloe vera + olive oil
Colour condish 2 mins

MeowMix

Hey everybody,

I did a prepoo type thing with AVG, grapeseed and a few drop of argan oil. Then I put conditioner on top of that and do some cardio. Me thinks it makes the hair shiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.