**2012 Ceramides Challenge Part III (July 1 - Sept 30)**

Status
Not open for further replies.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Pre-poo with rice bran oil and shampooed with CON green, which has wheatgerm oil in it...

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
ZebraPrintLover - sorry for the delay, I didn't see this mention. I can't put anything on my scalp, it's really sensitive :perplexed I apply the oils down the lengths, braid into 4 and wrap each section with saran: a) to lock the oil onto the hair and b) to help stop drippies.

I do an oil pre-poo always before I do anything to my hair such as protein/poo/dc. Even before my midweek co-wash I pre-poo.

I wash with shampoo 1-2x month maximum. I don't use any gels/mousse etc so no buildup. Before my HHJ I could scratch my scalp and pick the ****e outta my nails :nono: :blush: nasty!

HTH!

ZebraPrintLover - Sry for the dumb question, what benefits does this have on those areas of your hair?

claud-uk, thanks for the ceramide regimen.

There is no benefit for me putting on those areas (nape and ponytail). I just put it on those areas bc thats the areas that are not covered by hair gel. When I CW or regular wash I then put it on the length of my hair.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Duff Hempseed oil! It's very light, makes your hair very blingy, and doesn't smell like death. :yep:

Just oiled my scalp with my sulfur concoction, which is based on hempseed and castor oils.

Brownie518

I've been using The Pomade Shop's Sweet Indulgence styler and sealing with Nourish oil. Sweet ceramide fix.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Low on the list but....I applied just EVCO to my crown and ends of my hair. I will be CWing and using GSO once I am out the shower.

AJellyCake

melissa-bee, see me and WGO are lovers so I cant really remember his natural odor bc I mixed him up with EVCO and some scented FO (Cake Batter LOL):lick:

Oh so that's the secret! :sekret: I have not gone back to WGO since that first bottle because of the smell. But I have some fragrance oils coming in the mail soon, so maybe I will revisit it.

Still using sunflower oil by the way.... :)

claud-uk

Will be doing an overnight oil pre-poo with WGO + Sunflower Oil tonight, then sealing my post-wash leave-in with Sunflower oil tomoz.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Did a pre-poo with WhGO, rice bran and hemp oils :lick: When I rinse out this DC I will seal with hempseed oil and my ceramide shea butter mix :yep:

naturalfinally

I just co-washed my hair cause my Ecostyler made it too hard to put my stuff on my scalp. So co-washed with Nexxus reconstructor and J-pak reconstructor and came out with extra soft hair!! I added some Afroveda Pur whipped gelly, some Giovanni SAS and then some stinky stuff, and copper peptide. Sealed with GSO and HTGE. Braided it up for the night. Almost no shedding.

Brownie518

Moisturized with a little Pomade Shop Sweet Indulgence (wheat germ and grape seed) and sealed with Nourish oil :lick:

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Oh so that's the secret! :sekret: I have not gone back to WGO since that first bottle because of the smell. But I have some fragrance oils coming in the mail soon, so maybe I will revisit it.

Still using sunflower oil by the way.... :)

naturalnewb
What you got coming?

I just co-washed my hair cause my Ecostyler made it too hard to put my stuff on my scalp. So co-washed with Nexxus reconstructor and J-pak reconstructor and came out with extra soft hair!! I added some Afroveda Pur whipped gelly, some Giovanni SAS and then some stinky stuff, and copper peptide. Sealed with GSO and HTGE. Braided it up for the night. Almost no shedding.

This week is my protein week, and I will be using the same stuff that you used:yep:. Or I may just use my ApHogee 2 Min instead of my Joico, but I will def be using my Nexxus Emergencee.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.