**2012 Ceramides Challenge Part III (July 1 - Sept 30)**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownie518

Added some of my oil mix to my DC (has hemp and rice bran)
Used a little Claudie's with some ceramides
Sealing with Nourish oil

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
DCing with GSO mixed into my conditioner,
Will seal with GSO Coconut scent once I am done with this process.....

Brownie518

I soaked my hair overnight with Claudie's Niagara preshampoo oil.
I'll be sealing with that or Nourish Oil this week.

claud-uk

Checking in, did a light/half WGO pre-poo yesterday morning, then added a little WGO to the shampoo, then added Sunflower oil to my DC.

claud-uk

Final session yesterday b4 leaving for the UK! No WGO pre-poo as usual bc I only did a cowash. Instead I added Soy and Sunflower oils to my DC, which I put in yesterday lunch and washed out just this morning. Will be using sunflower oil to seal later on as usual.

My hair is in the condition of it's life :grin: !!!

melissa-bee

Wheat germ oil does something good to my hair when I use it as a pre poo. I'm going to add it to a DC next week and see if it's that good.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Using GSO tonight after my CW.....Thats the only thing I have been using and I actually LOVE it because it is so lightweight and I can scent it w/o me trying to cover it up like I was doing with WGO. Dont get me wrong WGO is my baby daddy but GSO is my boo that I might make me leave my man.

Jojofree

Wash day today. Under the dryer now with a hemp seed oil, avocado oil, and lavender infused safflower oil pre-poo. Ready for a shampoo bar wash and Rhassoul clay deep condish.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

claud-uk

Checking in, wash day today so I have my usual WGO + Cholesterol pre-poo mix on for a couple of hours.

Will be sealing my leave-in with my Sunflower + Soy oil mix as usual.

HHG!

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Im DCing, cant remember if my DC has any in it......but I will add GSO to my hair after this process.

Hyacinthe

Dc this morning added hemp seed oil,I am loving this oil and I love the smell 2.
I added it to my creco pelo and it made it so thick and creamy.
Hair felt really good after rollerset.

sent from IPad using LHCF app. POW!

Status
Not open for further replies.