**2012 Ceramides Challenge Part III (July 1 - Sept 30)**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Used used GSO my Coconut scented version.....Almost out of that scent will be moving on to GSO scented in another fragrance!

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I just realized that this challenge is over Sunday, will there be another one to the end of the year?

MeowMix

Hey everybody. I've been slacking with my posting. I'm sorry. Can I be in the next challenge? I prepood with a mix of grapeseed, Argan and Vatika oil today. Then I did an AOHSR DC.

lamaria211

My hair is looking and feeling so good since I started my deep ceramide routine. Just about all of my (30+) DC'S have ceramides without me even trying to make it that way. All I'm missing now is my Redken Extreme arsenal (containing 18-MEA) I have the regular condish but I would like the deep treatment and leave in to complete the stash:)

Brownie518

Used Claudie's Moisturizing Quinoa Coffee pomade (contains ceramides) as part of my leave in and sealed with Nourish oil. :lick:

cutenss

Will there be a new thread, or will we continue with this one through December? I am, and will be using my grapeseed oil. I just bought a new supply of it. I am also going to buy some WGO. Since I cut off 4" last night, I want to help my ends stay strong and healthy. All while remaining SSK, and split free :yep:

lamaria211

Is anyone here using Matrix Biolage Fortifying products or Redken Extreme? They look very interesting and full of ceramides:)

Brownie518

Just oiled up with LaVida Ayurvedic Herbal infusion (rice bran, wheat germ). My hair is so silky, soft, and shiny!!

lamaria211

I use Redken Extreme. Love that line!! I use one of the newer treatments that comes in a jar. I also plan to get back on using AntiSnap with my leave in.

claud-uk

Currently doing a light protein pre-poo with WGO + Mizani H20 Intense + Aphogee KGT. Will leave this in overnight and use Soybean oil in my DC and for sealing tomorrow.

lamaria211

Just oiled up with LaVida Ayurvedic Herbal infusion (rice bran, wheat germ). My hair is so silky, soft, and shiny!!

lamaria211

I use Redken Extreme. Love that line!! I use one of the newer treatments that comes in a jar. I also plan to get back on using AntiSnap with my leave in.

I was on the official Redken website thinking of ordering the DC in the jar (redken extreme Strength Builder plus) but it got all bad reviews most consumers were begging them to stop selling it and go back to the old version which was Deep Fuel. I just got the regular condish

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I am DCing with GSO and I will seal my hair with it also once I am done with my wash session.

Brownie518

I was on the official Redken website thinking of ordering the DC in the jar (redken extreme Strength Builder plus) but it got all bad reviews most consumers were begging them to stop selling it and go back to the old version which was Deep Fuel. I just got the regular condish

lamaria211

Yes, the Deep Fuel is much better than the new stuff they have. I wonder why they stopped making that.

KhandiB

Im using Safflower Oil, Grapseed Oil and Organics Hair Mayo .. I slowed down for a minute, but Im back :)
Thanks for the tag

Status
Not open for further replies.