2012 - Christian Random Thoughts Thread

LongTimeComing

So... Perspective is something else! My friend/sister/mentor just told me about myself so tough that I'm almost embarassed. It's nothing, but the love of God and growing me up, but Jesus!!! I've got some work to do.

mallysmommy

I've learned to delight in God by spending time with and in getting my word. The closer you become to Him the more you can see His hand in every little thing and are able to find joy and happiness in that. You see God's sense of humor and you can laugh. Kinda like when a guy delights in a girl- he has things he loves about her that she usually can't stand or is embarassed about (the one wonky eyebrow, the gap in her teeth, her freckles, the way she always mispronounces a word, etc). It's part of what makes her and he loves that about her. Find out those things about God.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
No man can serve two masters...he'll serve one and hate the other.

So why are folks playing games with God? They proclaim to be one with God and yet participate with those and practice with the methods in the LOA (laws of attraction).

It's one or the other, you either trust God or witchcraft which is what loa is.

Your trust in God will never be established until God becomes your sole source.

LifeafterLHCF

I think I'm writing this more so for myself and if it helps someone else then awesome.

I think alot and I have a myriad of emotions. The two heavy hitters is rejection and lack of love. While studying for topics to study for next year biblical I came across some info about rejection and love. Rejection is a horrid condition because it makes it nearly impossible for one to to think anything positive of themselves. Growing up in the black church, and yes there is such a thing, I felt rejection alot. Me being me wasn't good enough or was too much. I was suppose to be this yes sir type of negro.That esp in a time of my teens was horrid. Then coupled with family things I rejected myself and God.

Love which is another big issue is something I lack for self. I can love others but then I think how can I if I don't have any for myself. Being my own warden in my life is a burden. To imprison one's self with no bars in front of you is tragic. I for years wondered if I could love,maybe that's why I can't get a man if I tried. To love is to show compassion and understanding. To love is to be obedient when it hurts and make sacrifices for tomorrow. Being abusive to self is the worst thing in the world because you can't leave yourself.

I often times feel silly to have compassion and love for self as that is being too indulgent or too out there. I now see it's because of my church upbringing, why it's so hard.
2013 I don't want to be so hard up. Smiling isn't just something for others it's for me. Taking time for self isn't just for me it's also for others-so I don't smack folks lol. The definition of being a christian I have held for years is done. God made me,he has a purpose for me and my life and the journey is worth it. Showing self love and compassion are the 1st things for me to do in order to be the Christian God made me to be.

MrsHaseeb

No man can serve two masters...he'll serve one and hate the other.

So why are folks playing games with God? They proclaim to be one with God and yet participate with those and practice with the methods in the LOA (laws of attraction).

It's one or the other, you either trust God or witchcraft which is what loa is.

Your trust in God will never be established until God becomes your sole source.

Thank God for this. This is so true. God is certainly a jealous God.

Sent from my 4G HTC Thunderbolt using LHCF

Last edited:

Renewed1

Brace yourselves, long story - Mind you I've been working at my company during all of this.

Welp two weeks ago my boss said in a very straight forward way that I need to look for another job or I can be placed on a Performance Improvement Plan. My face must've dropped, he was THAT forward. He said with me looking for another job I will receive a severance (not much); with a Performance Improvement Plan I may be fired and no severance.

Ladies, I felt a weight LIFT UP OFF MY SHOULDERS, I was tearing up in front of him, because I was so HAPPY to be set free from this job. YES, it has been a HORRID experience that will stay with me for ever as a LESSON LEARNED.

Anyways, I told him the next day that I'll look for another job. God is SO SO GOOD and JUST! My manager called me last week to go over the details of me "looking for another job".

- My last day is 90 days from now (approximately).
- The position will not be public; they will hire someone to look for my replacement. (which means -- no embarrassing situations for me).
- I will get a severance if I find a job or not.
- If I can't find a job, I will still get unemployment.
- I can take off as needed to interview for positions.
- (This is my favorite part) He said my employment record will not be tarnish AND they will change my title to my career choice.

My prayer is that God will bless me with the type of career I desire before my end date or I just transition from one job to my NEW job.

Nice Lady

Good Morning, Father! I thank you that you are preparing us to move ahead into everything you have planned for us in every area of our lives. Help us to be rebuilt; restore all our ruins! Amen.

MrsHaseeb

I think I'm writing this more so for myself and if it helps someone else then awesome.

I think alot and I have a myriad of emotions. The two heavy hitters is rejection and lack of love. While studying for topics to study for next year biblical I came across some info about rejection and love. Rejection is a horrid condition because it makes it nearly impossible for one to to think anything positive of themselves. Growing up in the black church, and yes there is such a thing, I felt rejection alot. Me being me wasn't good enough or was too much. I was suppose to be this yes sir type of negro.That esp in a time of my teens was horrid. Then coupled with family things I rejected myself and God.

Love which is another big issue is something I lack for self. I can love others but then I think how can I if I don't have any for myself. Being my own warden in my life is a burden. To imprison one's self with no bars in front of you is tragic. I for years wondered if I could love,maybe that's why I can't get a man if I tried. To love is to show compassion and understanding. To love is to be obedient when it hurts and make sacrifices for tomorrow. Being abusive to self is the worst thing in the world because you can't leave yourself.

I often times feel silly to have compassion and love for self as that is being too indulgent or too out there. I now see it's because of my church upbringing, why it's so hard.
2013 I don't want to be so hard up. Smiling isn't just something for others it's for me. Taking time for self isn't just for me it's also for others-so I don't smack folks lol. The definition of being a christian I have held for years is done. God made me,he has a purpose for me and my life and the journey is worth it. Showing self love and compassion are the 1st things for me to do in order to be the Christian God made me to be.

I am happy to see you more encouraged and doing better sis :)

Sent from my 4G HTC Thunderbolt using LHCF

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Brace yourselves, long story - Mind you I've been working at my company during all of this.

Welp two weeks ago my boss said in a very straight forward way that I need to look for another job or I can be placed on a Performance Improvement Plan. My face must've dropped, he was THAT forward. He said with me looking for another job I will receive a severance (not much); with a Performance Improvement Plan I may be fired and no severance.

Ladies, I felt a weight LIFT UP OFF MY SHOULDERS, I was tearing up in front of him, because I was so HAPPY to be set free from this job. YES, it has been a HORRID experience that will stay with me for ever as a LESSON LEARNED.

Anyways, I told him the next day that I'll look for another job. God is SO SO GOOD and JUST! My manager called me last week to go over the details of me "looking for another job".

- My last day is 90 days from now (approximately).
- The position will not be public; they will hire someone to look for my replacement. (which means -- no embarrassing situations for me).
- I will get a severance if I find a job or not.
- If I can't find a job, I will still get unemployment.
- I can take off as needed to interview for positions.
- (This is my favorite part) He said my employment record will not be tarnish AND they will change my title to my career choice.

My prayer is that God will bless me with the type of career I desire before my end date or I just transition from one job to my NEW job.

MarriageMaterial...

This look more and more like a promotion with benefits... in full!

I praise God for favouring you completely in Jesus' Name. with the desries of your heart.

I have to say this again, M&M...your faith which I was introduced to in September / November 2011, is amazing.

You always come through no matter how badly something appeared. I'm amazed and honoured to know you.

Each time you post about a challenge in your life, I just praising God for the blessings that follow. For surely, God has taken care of all that concerns you, no matter what it is. And I know why, too. :yep: It's because you truly believe God. Yeah, you've expressed concern over your challenges, but you always place them in the hands of God and no where else and then God comes through for you.

Totally amazing...totally!

God bless you dear sister... I mean this beyond words. God... Bless... You!

:bighug:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Just because an e-mail has an attached photo of Jesus, doesn't mean it's not a chain letter -- a form of witchcraft. Whom God blesses, no man can curse. Amein~

LoveisYou

Jesus I place ALL of it completely and totally in your hands
Please forgive me for meddling

Gosh why are we so meddlesome?

LoveisYou

Breakthrough Prayer (Breaking Generational Curses & Cycles of Loss)
BREAKTHROUGH PRAYER by Norm and Laura Gagnon
http://xpectamiracle.blogspot.com/2012/03/breakthrough-prayer-breaking.html
The following prayer is extensive but it works! Although Jesus received the full wrath of God on our behalf when He was crucified, and though He took the curse upon Himself, many Christians do not automatically live a victorious life, and they don't understand why. I have known many Christians, myself included, that dealt with unseen things that always seemed like one step forward, two steps back. And although I was saved and loving and serving God to the best of my ability, there were definitely some things I knew were like old cycles that kept repeating in my life, things that didn't seem to want to leave that I knew were demonic in nature. I had no explanation for any of it at the time. So what hinders a God-loving Christian from victory? It's because although we are saved, there can still be demonic attachments to our lives that need to be severed. Remember, the enemy's whole job description is to lie, kill, steal and he is quite skilled in the art of deception, which is what spiritual warfare really is. Saved or not, his intent is to get us back into bondage and keep us there. True freedom comes with revelation and the tearing down of strongholds in our minds. That is something we need to work at. A stronghold is in our thought life, where the enemy has reinforced his lies and twisted logic in order to keep us stuck, captive to old mindsets and habits that defeat our spiritual and emotional progress. A stronghold is built around logic, reason and thoughts that appeal to our flesh or are intertwined around a lie. Simply put, we are convinced that certain things are 'not sin,' when in fact our logic doesn't stand up in agreement with the word of God. We entertain areas of compromise while Satan and his lying spirits help us justify the very things the enemy uses to hold us back and keep us from making real progress. It may be a blind spot that we don't even know exists. That is why this prayer is effective; it helps remove those blind spots! Strongholds have been with us, (as well as some demonic influences) for a large portion of our lives, and it's not that we go looking for demons at every corner - BUT, there are things we can do to actively work with God in order to get free and stay free a bit quicker. And, as if these reasons are not good enough, let's not forget that there are at times, others that wish us harm. Words have power, and sometimes those words spoken by others need to be broken off of us so that words laced with curses do not hang over us in the spirit realm and hinder our progress. Please understand it is not our wish for you to be overly sin conscious and fearful; we should be JESUS conscious and focus on His righteousness working in and through us. With that said, there are prayers of renouncement that are quite effective at getting the ball rolling in the right direction. How victorious do you want to be? By the way, for another article and prayer dealing with strongholds, please go to the article for December 3rd, "Tearing Down Strongholds" and the article Overcoming a Spirit of Fear on December 20, 2012. They are very insightful. Use every bit of prayer reinforcement, strategy and wisdom you can find on these pages! I hope that if you have found this prayer you are at a place in your life where you are not not bothered by being thorough. This prayer came as a result of a long journey of stretching, stripping and deep cleansing. We know from personal experience this prayer is effective, and I hope you will experience a divine shift out of the old and into the new - may you be blessed with every good thing God has waiting for you!!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Right now I declare that I break every agreement with Satan and the works of darkness. I choose this day to divorce the enemy, to renounce and repent of any covenants that have been made by myself or other family members in my generational line. According to YOUR word in 2 Chronicles 7:14, Father, You said that if I would humble myself, pray and seek Your face...If I would turn and repent from my wicked ways, You said You would forgive my sins and heal my land. Whether I or other family members have partaken of these sins knowlingly or unknowlingly, I ask Your forgiveness and I renounce:

All spirits of fear, the fear of man that brings a snare, self pity, insecurity, and inferiority. Forgive those in my family line for the need to control or manipulate others out of a sense of fear, insecurity or inferiority. Forgive us for not trusting in your provision or your timing, and for failing to rest in Your love.

I renounce all spirits of heaviness that bring depression, mental illness, obsessive compulsive disorders, schizophrenia, suicide, and grief. I renounce the spirits of unbelief, double-mindedness, the cares of this world and all things that would give me give me divided loyalties in my heart and mind towards God. I renounce every seed that Satan has sown into my heart and mind that would caused divided loyalties and weaken my convictions towards Jesus Christ. I renounce bi-polar disease and unbelief. I renounce all compulsive behavior and all addictions rooted in fear, rejection, or anxiety. I renounce self pity and the lie that I cannot or will not be healed. Forgive me and forgive those in my family line for desiring the attention from problems and self pity more than our freedom from illness and other issues in our lives. I renounce the tendency to think of myself as a martyr for God in these forms of mental illness. Father, You love me and did not give me sickness, disease, torment or problems. Those came from the pit of hell. Jesus died for this truth and I will not reject Your truth.I reject the lies from the enemy and declare that I receive the truth and the healing that is afforded to me as a child of God, for it is written, "By His stripes, I AM healed," in Jesus name.

Forgive us for coming into agreement with poverty spirits, laziness and sins of poor stewardship. I renounce all spirits of discontent, a vagabond spirit, wandering and irresponsibility. Lord, put stability in me. Stabilize my thoughts and responses so that I can put down roots. Forgive me and my family line for sins of gambling, excess, greed or stinginess. Forgive us for not releasing what has been in our hands in order to be a blessing to others.

Last edited:

LoveisYou

CONT'D

I renounce bitterness, jealousy, strife, anger, hatred, profanity, gossip, lying, slander and murder. I renounce the bitterness that comes from being hurt or mistreated or injustice towards myself or others in my family. I renounce the spirit of Cain. I renounce the bitterness that comes from being hurt or mistreated, injustice towards myself or others in my family. I repent of my judgments against others. Forgive me and those in my family for any sins of hard heartedness, being critical or condemning, or showing lack of compassion towards others in their time of need. Forgive me and those in my family line for turning a blind eye towards those in need and withholding good when it was in our power to help.

I renounce unforgiveness, including unforgiveness towards myself, retaliation, and vengeance. Forgive me, Lord, for any time that I or my family members have sown seeds of discord or caused pain to others through our actions. Forgive us for acts of maliciousness or things that I or other family members have done with the intent to hurt and cause pain to others. Forgive me and those in my family line for selective obedience or ignoring the prompting of your Holy Spirit when You wanted us to show love, mercy, grace or compassion.
I renounce the sins of pride, lawlessness, rebellion, selfish ambition, presumption, and testing God. I renounce atheism, mockery, scoffing the things of God and Your Holy Spirit, grieving the Holy Spirit and unbelief. Forgive me Lord, for allowing spirits of inferiority or insecurity to drive me to feel as though I have to prove myself to others, myself or to You. Forgive me for believing these lying spirits when they tried to form a false image in me. Your word says I am fearfully and wonderfully made, and I am made in Your image. I am accepted just as I am. Forgive me and my family line for despising godly wisdom and authority or rejecting Your counsel. Forgive us for self-rule and choosing authority figures that did not represent Your government or authority for our lives. I repent from any time that I have cursed God or others. Forgive me Lord, for loving gossip, slander and my judgments more than I loved your law of showing love and kindness. Forgive me for not blessing others more freely, even those I do not like or those that have been an enemy.

I renounce all soul ties to illegitimate spiritual fathers or spiritual leaders, religious attitudes, and spirits of legalism, disrespect, self righteousness, prejudice, controlling behaviors, manipulation, imposing my will on others, racism, disobedience, independence, critical spirits, arrogance, vain and judgmental attitudes. I forgive those in the body of Christ that have knowingly or unknowingly contributed to my hurt.

I renounce a spirit of rejection, and I repent for sins of judging or rejecting others, withholding love, acceptance or forgiveness. I renounce self-hatred, self rejection, guilt, unforgiveness and anger towards myself and others. I renounce the lie that sins done to me by others were my fault. I renounce the shame and condemnation that have come in as a result of deep wounds, embarrassment and sins that were done to me from others. I surrender my pain and anger and I want no benefit from it anymore. I surrender the memories of hurtful events in my life. Take it Lord, I offer it all to you right now. Help me not take it back! I forgive those individuals, Lord. I put them in your hands. Forgive me for not being able to separate the sin of those that have hurt me from them as human beings that have also been hurt and used by the enemy to hurt others. Forgive me for the times when I have not honored nor shown respect to those in authority, parents, spouses or others. Forgive me for not humbling myself or apologizing when I should have done so. Forgive me for broken relationships, broken vows and covenants, and please help me to do whatever I am responsible for to make things right. I ask You to heal the breach in relationship between myself, others and You. I renounce all worldly addictions including drugs, alcohol, nicotine, gambling, gluttony, compulsive physical exercise, compulsive spending, sexual sins against myself and others, pornography, and sins of excess that feed the lusts of the flesh.

I renounce Leviathan, the perverse spirit and all that is connected to it. I renounce unfruitful thoughts, fantasies, all unclean and seducing spirits, and the deceiving spirits connected to the perverse spirit. I renounce ungodly soul ties, those of former lovers, false authority figures, and soul ties to anyone that would keep me from moving out of my past and into the good future You have for me. Let those ties to the past be severed now, in Jesus name. I repent of all sexual sins. I renounce the strongman of Baal and divorce all ungodly spirits of lust, sex and witchcraft. Please heal the fragmentation in my soul and spirit.

I renounce all false gods and masters. I renounce the spirit of mammon, greed, and selfishness. I renounce the divided loyalties that come with a love for money, covetousness, idolatry and envy. I renounce bitterness and the lie that I am not blessed by the Lord. I renounce the lie that I will be happier with more material possessions. I renounce the lie that somehow I am rejected or unworthy because I do not have more possessions. I renounce the sin of comparing myself with others.

I renounce and repent for any involvement with secret societies and the ungodly covenants they demand. (If you know which ones are involved in your family history, name them). I renounce, divorce myself from and break any and all agreements, covenants or involvement with: all lying spirits, the occult, demonic spirits, Native American rituals and traditions involving the use of idols, witchcraft, voodoo, the practice of hoodoo, root workers, witch doctors, conjuring, the practice of juju, black magic, wicca, and the use of mediums, familiar spirits and seducing spirits. Forgive me and my family line for any sins involving the abuse of trust, authority, power or using our influence in an ungodly manner. Forgive me, and forgive my family line Father, for any sins involving magic, sorcery, practicing charms or incantations, the use of horoscopes, tarot cards, fortune telling, astral projection, psychic energy or astrology.

I renounce all spirits of divination and the spirit of Python/Pythos. I renounce and ask Your forgiveness, Father, for speaking things in Your name, even prophesying, that has been out of the flesh rather than the unction of the Holy Spirit. I renounce all broken covenants, unfulfilled vows and promises, betrayal and divorce. I ask You to please disentangle me and release me from ungodly covenants, vows, and peace treaties, and all unrighteous agreements that would bring me into relationships where I am unequally yoked with things of the kingdom of darkness, evil and wrong relationships. Lord, let there be a release of every curse that has come against me or my generational line as a result of these things. I decree a cancellation of every form of witchcraft and curse that has resulted from my involvement or that of my generational line. Let all demonic attachments be severed from me and my family line, both in the heavenly places as well as in the earthly realm. I declare that every seed that was sown by Satan in order to perpetuate a curse or cause myself or someone else in my family line to reject You, accuse You, and enter into rebellion must shrivel and die immediately. I give You permission to change what You know needs to change in my life and to convict me when I resist You.

Your word says in Isaiah 54:17 that “No weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue which rises up against me in judgment shall be condemned,” and that this is my inheritance in the Lord. Right now I condemn every negative word that has been spoken over myself, my family and my future in Jesus name.I lift up (___,____,____) and I repent for, and I condemn every negative word I have spoken over myself, my family, and our future. I repent for negative words that I have spoken over others and I declare they will not boomerang back into my life or theirs. I break the power of those negative words that hang in the spirit like a curse. I declare that those negative words will no longer ring in my ears, nor in those that have heard or repeated negative, condemning words. I declare that words that have been used as a weapon will no longer ring in the ears of my loved ones and hinder their faith or their future in Jesus name. From this day forward, I declare their ears shall be deaf to condemning words and only faith shall prosper in their heart, mind and spirit in Jesus name.

LoveisYou

Father, I repent for these sins on behalf of me and my family to the tenth generation back. I thank You for Your forgiveness and cleansing of these sins. I declare that when I am tested, the Spirit of God will arise within me and bring me into a place of victory. I give You permission in advance of any situation I may encounter that You and Your Holy Spirit may change my actions, words and responses so that I honor You. Please reign and rule over my emotions. Enemy, according to the scripture in James 4:7, as I am now submitted to God, you must flee from me. I command you to take everything that you have put on me, everything that you have tormented me with, every sickness and GO! I command you to pay restitution at no less than a 7-fold return, according to Proverbs 6:31 in every place that you have brought poverty, defeat, robbery, or death and destruction. Father God, I ask that You cleanse my mind of all unfruitful thoughts, fantasies, and works of the flesh. I thank You for the blood that Jesus Christ has shed on my behalf, and I appropriate the power of His blood and the resurrection power of Your Holy Spirit to every sin, transgression and generational iniquity over myself and my family line. By the power and authority of the blood of Jesus Christ, I declare my victory. Satan, you no longer have authority to torment me or my children with iniquitous sin patterns. Your plan is cut off now in Jesus name. God has promised in Hebrews 8:12 that He will be merciful to our unrighteousness and our sins and lawless deeds He will remember no more.

Jesus, You are the Son of God, and You are seated victoriously at the right hand of the Father. Today I declare that the enemy is defeated where I am concerned. You are my Master, my Lord and my Savior. Please come with Your Holy Spirit and heal my mind, my emotions, my thoughts, my confession and my memories. I forgive those that failed to reach out to me when I was hurting. I forgive those that have intentionally caused hurt and pain to me and my family, and those that have done it unintentionally. I ask You to bless, heal and deliver those that have acted in ways that have hurt me or caused harm to me or my family. I will trust You to judge fairly and mete out any justice in these issues. Bless those that have hurt me, lied about me, or deliberately caused harm to me or my family, and set me free from offense. I release them to you now. Please forgive me Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit for willingly disregarding Your words and Your Spirit when You have tried to get through to me. Please heal my trust issues with you and others. Please heal the issues related to my past, my present and my future. Heal my hope, my faith and my love. Heal any areas of grief, heaviness, unbelief, and let the renewed mind of Christ be strengthened and formed in me each and every day. Thank You for releasing into me a spirit of Faith, a spirit of Obedience, the spirit of Adoption, the spirit of Revelation and Truth. Now tell me Lord, what I need to do as an act of faith that will release my breakthrough. Confirm it and convict me that I will not neglect to do whatever You tell me to do. Thank You for eternal life, health, and victory, and for restoring my life and my future, in Jesus' precious name, Amen.

luthiengirlie

Shabbat Shalom I pray your week was excelent.. I am excited to start this new week...

i am still healing.. you would think that healing from abuse and rejection is so easy.. what terrifies me is how deeply rooted this mess is.. but i am growing.. it's painful but i'm growing.. YAH is going to make use of this

LifeafterLHCF

I don't know what to say anymore God really. Your word says that I'm suppose to be nice and good to all even those who hurt me. Now with my grandma in a home and stepfather being in not so good health he seems so like troubled. My mom and him are always in need money wise and I knowing I'm running on credit fumes have helped a bit. He seems so embarrassed to have me help them it's like my mom will ask but he will be like no don't worry about it or whatever. It pains me to see this Lord. I know your words says buy giving the needs of those who do you wrong it's like a heap of hot coals on their heads. All I pray that if he passes anytime soon it is peaceful.

I learn so much here and was researching something that fit me and why I am the way I am so closely. It makes me cry like now because I just wanted to be a normal person. I just want to be a normal 27 yr old who goes through life with their ups and downs so much easier. With this I can see why this isn't possible. Why I pull away from alot of people. I makes alot of sense of my mind set. I don't want to own this disorder at all. But seeing the family my moms side of the family it's like inevitable. I will push harder and hopefully going to church now again will help me a bit. I may never be my portrait of normal.

Nice Lady

MarriageMaterial...

This look more and more like a promotion with benefits... in full!

I praise God for favouring you completely in Jesus' Name. with the desries of your heart.

I have to say this again, M&M...your faith which I was introduced to in September / November 2011, is amazing.

You always come through no matter how badly something appeared. I'm amazed and honoured to know you.

Each time you post about a challenge in your life, I just praising God for the blessings that follow. For surely, God has taken care of all that concerns you, no matter what it is. And I know why, too. :yep: It's because you truly believe God. Yeah, you've expressed concern over your challenges, but you always place them in the hands of God and no where else and then God comes through for you.

Totally amazing...totally!

God bless you dear sister... I mean this beyond words. God... Bless... You!

:bighug:

That's supposed to be the norm for a believer in Christ. No matter what we are hit with or how low we go. We are never guaranteed that we never will have trouble. But, we are supposed to come out...

Nice Lady

And I will deal severely with all who have oppressed you. I will save the weak and helpless ones; I will bring together those who were chased away. I will give glory and fame to my former exiles,
wherever they have been mocked and shamed.On that day I will gather you together and bring you home again. I will give you a good name, a name of distinction, among all the nations of the earth, as I restore your fortunes before their very eyes. I, the Lord, have spoken!”

It's restoration time!!!It's forward movement time!!! God's work must be done for people who are helpless...in need of a Savior..time for broken Christians to be healed and restored!

Last edited:

Laela

I am happy to know everything happens in God's time, not ours. He is not a genie in a bottle, than we can manipulate Him based on our feelings.

auparavant

HUH???? I mean, it's part of personal responsibility to ask someone if you don't know. We ought ask ourselves...is what we say truth? If I don't know exactly, let me ask someone before I end up insulting them.:look:

http://xpectamiracle.blogspot.com/20...-breaking.html

I renounce all soul ties to illegitimate spiritual fathers or spiritual leaders, religious attitudes, and spirits of legalism, disrespect, self righteousness, prejudice, controlling behaviors, manipulation, imposing my will on others, racism, disobedience, independence, critical spirits, arrogance, vain and judgmental attitudes. I forgive those in the body of Christ that have knowingly or unknowingly contributed to my hurt.......

Native American rituals and traditions involving the use of idols, witchcraft, voodoo, the practice of hoodoo, root workers, witch doctors, conjuring, the practice of juju, black magic, wicca, and the use of mediums, familiar spirits and seducing spirits.

Just wow at the audacity of this....if only people would realize we honor CREATOR and not false g-ds....Lrd, have mercy. At least we are not snakes in suits. Maybe they are talking about those FAKE ceremonies led by white people who charge ohers to worship G-d and fake healing rituals that do harm to souls? Has nothing to do with us as the authentic ones. Good grief. Just name an ethnic group as pagan, will ya? Sheesh! Who are these people?

Last edited:

luthiengirlie

Just wow at the audacity of this....if only people would realize we honor CREATOR and not false g-ds....Lrd, have mercy. At least we are not snakes in suits. Maybe they are talking about those FAKE ceremonies led by white people who charge ohers to worship G-d and fake healing rituals that do harm to souls? Has nothing to do with us as the authentic ones. Good grief. Just name an ethnic group as pagan, will ya? Sheesh! Who are these people?

WHO EVER SAID THAT ABOUT NATIVE AMERICAN TRADITIONS DO NOT KNOW NATIVE AMERICAN BELIEFS.. i find this HIGHLY offensive as a native american myself.... do they NOT KNOW that some native american tribes were JEWS and followed YHWH to the CORE? what kind of ignorant statement is that?

auparavant

THANK YOU! I'm also Native American....what a load of crock. What does wicca, paganism, astral projection and the like have to do with us?

luthiengirlie

STRAIGHT IRRITATED auparavant

EXACTLY

WE WERE OBEYING AND SERVING YHWH FAR EARLIER THAN THE WESTERN WORLD WAS AND BROUGHT "CHRISTIANITY"...
Great Spirit/ALLFATHER is YHWH
HOly MOther.. is the Holy SPirit or the Ruach Ha Kodesh
thier reverance for nature is because YHWH taught us to takecare of what was given to us..
SO YES PEOPLE REALLY NEED TO THINK before they say things..

auparavant

Maybe we should fire off a mail to the owner of that blogspot, letting them know it is highly offensive and incorrect? Good grief. I'm not angry at the poster who included this in CF, but I'm miffed at the arrogance and ignorance of the blog people. We can kindly correct them, in christian love...I might do that.

Well, in case anybody is confused about what we're talking about...here's a modern rendition of old spirituality...a partial prayer song and it's meaning:

Wani wachiyelo Ate omakiyayo (Father help me I want to live)

Atay nimichikun (Father you have done this)
Oshiya chichiyelo (Humbly have pity on me)

Wani wachiyelo Atay omakiyayo (Father help me I want to live)
Wani wachiyelo Atay omakiyayo (Father help me I want to live)
Wani wachiyelo Atay (Father I want to live)

Just what on earth is pagan/wiccan about this? Wicca is somebody else's religion, not ours. I won't insult their either. But I guess we're "wrong" cuz these are traditionally prayed with feather fan and gourd rattle.:look:

Disclaimer: the reason I include this one is that it's recorded...it's not a song that should not be recorded and retyped out.

LoveisYou

HUH???? I mean, it's part of personal responsibility to ask someone if you don't know. We ought ask ourselves...is what we say truth? If I don't know exactly, let me ask someone before I end up insulting them.:look:

http://xpectamiracle.blogspot.com/20...-breaking.html

Wait, I don't understand. When I read it I see the prayer denouncing Native American rituals involving idolatry etc. not NAtive American rituals in general.

Are you upset that the prayer singles out Native American rituals involving certain practices and didn't name other forms of rituals? that I can understand.

auparavant

I'm not upset at you LoveisYou but at the blogger. First of all, which Native American rituals involve wicca etc.? And yes, why are Native Americans singled out? I don't tell Hindus how to worship, whether I honor their g-d or not. Not everyone is going to be a christian - fact. But to clump us together with religions that have nothing at all to do with us (based upon outsider perspective) is just so.....SIGHHHHH. I'm wondering which ceremonies (if she's ever been to any real ones) are involving idolatry etc. If it's not NA rituals in general, then why mention NA? She should have equally mentioned the Celts, the Italian tarots, countless African indigenous religions and practices. See what I mean? SMH. Now for the kicker....she should have mentioned CATHOLICS...since so many outsiders view us as idolators for kneeling to statues at side altars. hehe

Laela

December 29
5:56 PM (4 hours ago)

Titus 2:7
And you yourself must be an example to them by doing good works of every kind. Let everything you do reflect the integrity and seriousness of your teaching. (New Living Translation)

Titus ministered at a time when the church was in the early decades of formation. When you consider the foundations and longevity every other religious system had, the church had a lot of hard work to do. Paul wasn't trying to say there was no room for laughter or fun, but the important thing was to set a lasting precedent for this "new faith system." When you handle the truth of God with integrity and seriousness, lives are changed. When lives are changed, the affect of Christianity is very well solidified. When your teaching makes that kind of difference, other people hear about it, and their lives are changed too. Jesus poured Himself into a few people that poured themselves into a few other people. We will never be effective in discipleship by trying to manage mass numbers of people. We are most effective when we continue to mold small groups of people, equipping them to do the same thing. The truth will always prevail: we just have to stick with it through every challenge.

Elder S R Henderson, Associate Pastor
The Rock Baptist Church