2012 - Christian Random Thoughts Thread

LifeafterLHCF

We can't compare darkness to darkness. We can't see flaws in the dark we only see flaws when we get closer to the light Jesus. Happy Sunday ladies and have a good week.

loolalooh

Take my heart ... And mold it.
Take my mind ... Transform it.
Take my will ... Conform it ...
To Yours, To Yours, O' Lord.

LifeafterLHCF

I feel very conflicted right now so I read my word and meditating that one day the thing I desire will be and all the pain of what I want so much will be gone soon enough. I just have to hold on.

auparavant

It is a good thing to stand up for good, for your human dignity. Not everyone knows when they step on it. A sign of maturity is apologizing for any hurt caused, even if you responded to the bad actions of another. Not all people recognize the majority of where they are in this life. Even until the last day, even if lived for a 100 years, we all have much to learn. It is a good thing to apologize and it is a wonderful thing to be admonished, especially where there is discrimination and prejudice. Everyone learns at a different rate. Do no harm in word nor deed, even if the other harmed you.

smwrigh3

I am so mad!! I have know almost my entire life my parents weren't like everyone else's no matter how much they appear to be. But its getting to the point where I dont even care anymore. I am the only one putting effort into this relationship and its really to the point where there has been a complete role reversal and I am the one behaving like the parent. I am just so stick of them right now. I dont even want to pray on it because I am stick of trying. I just want to wash my hands and be done with it. They hinder my life way more than they add to it.

Pray for me yall. I dont know what I even what you all to pray for... But I know I am no in a mood to pray for myself.

loolalooh

What if it hurts? (I'll trust You, Lord)
What if you cry? (I'll trust You, Lord)
What if it doesn't work out the first time that you try? (I'll trust You, Lord)
What if you call My name ... (I'll trust You, lord)
And you don't feel Me near? (I'll trust You, Lord)
Will you still believe in Me or will you fear? Oh, my child?
(Yes, I will trust, You Lord)

LifeafterLHCF

I am so mad!! I have know almost my entire life my parents weren't like everyone else's no matter how much they appear to be. But its getting to the point where I dont even care anymore. I am the only one putting effort into this relationship and its really to the point where there has been a complete role reversal and I am the one behaving like the parent. I am just so stick of them right now. I dont even want to pray on it because I am stick of trying. I just want to wash my hands and be done with it. They hinder my life way more than they add to it.

Pray for me yall. I dont know what I even what you all to pray for... But I know I am no in a mood to pray for myself.

smwrigh3 boo I'm with you on this. I love my mom but I know my mom and I won't ever be that daugther and mother..we are more like friends. I feel alot of things I go through now is due to lack of mothering but it's ok God has provided me people here that act in mother roles for me. But I know at times I wish I could get a hug but it's ok.

smwrigh3

@smwrigh3 boo I'm with you on this. I love my mom but I know my mom and I won't ever be that daugther and mother..we are more like friends. I feel alot of things I go through now is due to lack of mothering but it's ok God has provided me people here that act in mother roles for me. But I know at times I wish I could get a hug but it's ok.

Thank you! I have friends who come from the most supportive families and others who don't but I am the only person who can't depend on my parents for anything. I am so thankful b/c God has granted me a good mind and independence so that I have always been resourceful and landed on my own two feet. But I have siblings calling me and asking me for help and I just wish my parents could do more.

Pooks

More grace Lord, more grace. I don't know how to handle this, but I know you can teach and guide me. Looking to You in faith.

LifeafterLHCF

What I'm about to say may alarm some. I keep coming to this issue. I wonder if I am a Christian at all. I desire greatness within myself and I'm not getting it. I want to be something to behold. Not like oh Im great but just a excellent thing. I desire the nice of life and it seems I come to head with alot of things religiously. I feel restricted most times but I still do things that aren't proper. I wouldn't do anything to hurt others because that isn't me but I just want to enjoy my life without feeling as though I'm mussled. Maybe I'm frustrated with the lack in my life. I know I have to be patient in doing well though. I just get tired of always having to be on the bench in so many areas of my life or feeling like a second rate person when so many have great things and lives.

Ok now back to work and back to the grind.

LoveisYou

I get so upset and angry when I read these stories about rejected children
Children are an heritage from the Lord, and that is how some parents treat them????
Do they not realize the gifts they've been given?
Do they not realized how blessed they are to be parents?

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Today, someone shared a photo of what an angel looks like. I don't know whose child this is, but she's so beautiful. Her eyes have the Love of God... a calming, soothing, I KNOW look. This world is so evil it hurts the spirit to know anyone who even think to harm a Little One. *sigh*

sidney

What I'm about to say may alarm some. I keep coming to this issue. I wonder if I am a Christian at all. I desire greatness within myself and I'm not getting it. I want to be something to behold. Not like oh Im great but just a excellent thing. I desire the nice of life and it seems I come to head with alot of things religiously. I feel restricted most times but I still do things that aren't proper. I wouldn't do anything to hurt others because that isn't me but I just want to enjoy my life without feeling as though I'm mussled. Maybe I'm frustrated with the lack in my life. I know I have to be patient in doing well though. I just get tired of always having to be on the bench in so many areas of my life or feeling like a second rate person when so many have great things and lives.

Ok now back to work and back to the grind.

Keeping coming to see the King as you are doing, you will find what you are looking for and discover who you are in Him! Don't give up. It's a journey! And it's an exciting one! Keep praising him anyway!

Isaiah 58:14

"Then you will find your joy in the Lord,
and I will cause you to ride on the heights of the land."

Keep on in well doing, you will find your Joy in the Lord, he will cause your to ride on the heights of the land...however way that may manifest in your life.

PinkPebbles

Today, someone shared a photo of what an angel looks like. I don't know whose child this is, but she's so beautiful. Her eyes have the Love of God... a calming, soothing, I KNOW look. This world is so evil it hurts the spirit to know anyone who even think to harm a Little One. *sigh*

Laela....ITA!!! WOW...this little girl's countenance is amazing. LOVE is all over this child...she is indeed loved! The radiance is indeed of an angel!

Pooks

So discouraged right now. I know this is not God's will (for me to be feeling this way) but I truly don't know what to do. I'm just so sad, and tired, I wanna get off this merry-go-round cause there sure isn't anything merry about it. :_(

If it does go 'there'..? If I'm right about this, this is sooo not gonna be pretty. *sigh*

Pooks

Asking my soul why is it cast down? It produces a long list, lol.

God help me to be an OVERCOMER; praise You IN SPITE OF; trust You in the face of despair, and CLAIM THE VICTORY over any spirit of depression in the name of Your son JESUS CHRIST!

Lissa0821

I have come to the conclusion that the only thing on God's agenda for me is to bless me and do me good. It is with this confidence of His desire for me that I can boldly speak the Word of God in any situation and circumstance. I can pray for others and see the hand of God.

LoveisYou

Sometimes I feel like I'm waiting for the easy part of my life to begin. I've had to fight so much and I'm tired. I want to keep my spirits up bit it's so hard right now. I wonder all the time why do I come across so many obstacles?

LifeafterLHCF

God help me not to be so pissed at things right now. I can't be frilly right now ladies. If I could only really explain what's going through my mind but even deeper soul..I can't cry anymore but I still am feeling way too much. I know he only gives you what your where manufactured to handle. But when Lord or if my life will ever have something great in it. I can be happy for life in my mind but I want more. Am I being wrong for wanting more than just the bares. I know you said you take care of the birds and they do nothing but be. I just want to do things in life and not have to feel stalled and just stuck.