**2013 Ceramides Challenge**

sexypebbly

I'm still using ceramides. In kinky twist now so haven't been usin it much lately bit once I take them out. Ill be goin all in and no lookin back with the ceramides

prettykinks

I'm still using ceramides almost daily. My hair is in twists most of the time and I just use whatever I have on hand. Most of my products are ceramides or have it in them. I use alot of castor, wheat germ, coconut and olive oil and I also make my own rosemary oil and spritz. My care free curl gold and instant moisturizer has been good to me also.

curlyhersheygirl

Haven't posted in awhile but I'm still using ceramides throughout my regimen. My newest addition to my ceramide rich products is The Pomade Shop's ceramoist. I use this as a moisturizer/styler great stuff.

veesweets

Prepoo with a keravada oil (GSO), protein treatment with SSI okra, moisturized with SSI curly buttercream, sealed with GSO

Hyacinthe

In the midst of preepooing with an oil mix consisting of castor,sunflower,hemp and coconut oil.

sent from IPad using LHCF app. POW!

ilong

God's Own
DominicanBrazilian82 I don't think I joined the challenge yet but you can count me in for the remainder of this year and Part IV.
With the exception of Liquid Gold, I blend all the oils I apply and every blend has Wheat Germ Oil and Grapeseed oil/

After I use all of the GSO I am going to try Sunflower oil.
I use Sesame Oil to oil pull.

Rozlewis

Sealing with Hairveda's Jardin oil which contains Avocado, Grapeseed, Wheatgrass, Castor, Nettle, Kelp, Sweet Almond, and Spinach

Lita

Applied some kera's Coffee oil on my scalp & sealed with Rice bran oil.,

*Kera's coffee oil,has grapeseed in it.

Happy Hair Growing!

sisters248

Today I deep conditioned my hair with Queen Helene. I added some safflower oil in it. After I air dried my hair, I moisturized and sealed my hair with sunflower oil.