**2013 Ceramides Challenge**

MayaNatural

Hi, I would love to join this challenge.

I just started using sesame oil to seal my ends and love it!! Today I used Curls Whipped Cream (containing: Soybean Oil, Sunflower Oil and Wheat Germ Oil) and I applied sesame oil on my ends. I need to stock up on more oils but I am loving this combo. Thank you OP :)

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

veesweets

Moisturized with the usual SSI curly buttercream, I'm sadly down to my last few uses of the jar. Sealed with GSO.
Tomorrow or Monday I will DC with SD razzberry coconut

DominicanBrazilian82

Just got my LHCF iPhone app back... Been missing all the goodness!!! Ladies who deleted and tried to re-download feel my pain!! There were some technical difficulties...

Anywho... Not really been m/s with my ceramide goodies (extremely busy)... But I have been using synthetic ceramides via my Loreal Sulfate Free poo. Hoping to get the m/a on and poppin again.

You ladies seem like you're still on target. Still have a very special gift at the end of this year for one very special ceramide lady. No contest... Just watching whose been posting on the regular!

MayaNatural

Sealed with Hemp Seed oil and JBCO Hair Food on my ends and edges.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Attachments

• image-1362542338.jpg
    image-1362542338.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 16

Tonto

Bought my hemp seed oil and an applicator bottle. Hopefully this challenge will exist Decembre 2014...?

veesweets

I did an oil rinse with hemp seed oil last night. Not sure if I like it, hair feels a little coated

I take it back. Today my hair feels great. I guess it just needed another day or so to fully soak in? Hmm..going to try again next week but with grapeseed oil.