2013 MN Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
^^Just looked at the beginning of this thread and sure enough this is the one I joined when I first tried MN. Yeah, I got good results for those two months. I think I was getting about 3/4" in each month for those two months. I need to try this again. :look:

Why did you stop? Did the effects wear off after 2 months? Most ladies only use mn for 2 months at a time and take a break, but some go 6 months or longer without a rest in between. I guess I'll see how my hair responds after the 2nd month

jprayze

Just wanted to update that I'm using MN every other day, taking hairfinity, and using liquid gold sulfur, but I didn't take an official starting pic! Oh well...all I need to know is my hair is growing LOL

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Why did you stop? Did the effects wear off after 2 months? Most ladies only use mn for 2 months at a time and take a break, but some go 6 months or longer without a rest in between. I guess I'll see how my hair responds after the 2nd month

Prettymetty that's when I wanted to try out NJoy oil. I wanted to see if it would work just as well. I didn't know I was a slow grower at the time and needed all the help I could get. I might go ahead and get a couple tubes from Target now that I think of it.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I applied my mn mixed with a drop of lavender oil. The lavender keeps my scalp from being too oily and it smells good

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I just got my hair blown out today so I won't be using mn for a week. I want to enjoy my sleek hair for a while. My hair is growing a lot faster with mn. At this rate I should be Bsl by March or April.

I am running low on my mn so I will stop at Walmart and get another tube this week. I use the Equate brand 7 day cream. It's only $5 a tube.

Attachments

• 20141223_193809.jpg
    20141223_193809.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 26

shyekiera

I just got my hair blown out today so I won't be using mn for a week. I want to enjoy my sleek hair for a while. My hair is growing a lot faster with mn. At this rate I should be Bsl by March or April.

I am running low on my mn so I will stop at Walmart and get another tube this week. I use the Equate brand 7 day cream. It's only $5 a tube.

You can get like 6 tubes on amazon for $17...if you wanna stock up. .. check ebay too

Is anyone starting a thread for next year. ..I need someone to keep me focused

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I am 4 days post blowout and I want to start applying my mn already. I want to grow at least 2 inches in 4 months so I can't get lazy :lol:

I am going to apply it every second or third day along with a mini massage. I still haven't bought another tube so I have to be light handed with it.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I'm gonna order that MN (probably 4%) on Amazon and start in a couple days. I want/need these two inches by April. I would be very happy with 5 inches this year.

shyekiera

I am 4 days post blowout and I want to start applying my mn already. I want to grow at least 2 inches in 4 months so I can't get lazy :lol:

I am going to apply it every second or third day along with a mini massage. I still haven't bought another tube so I have to be light handed with it.

I have started already. ..I don't know how I'm going to measure my growth...I don't straighten or do blow outs often. .

Last edited:

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Guess who just got 2 tubes of Equate Monistat 7? This girl! I should've grabbed a few more, but I didn't want people judging me :lachen: I have enough to last me until mid March

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
:lol: Prettymetty you're all up in my head. I just grabbed 3 tubes of 4% MN from Amazon. :look: I should receive it in by Jan 2nd. Until then, I'm going to stop by Walmart and pick up one bottle of Equate MN.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I applied mn mixed with lavender oil, but I am getting tired of the smell of lavender. I want to buy a few more essential oils. Peppermint smells great...I want some grapefruit oil too. Just to mix things up a bit :)

shyekiera

I applied mn mixed with lavender oil, but I am getting tired of the smell of lavender. I want to buy a few more essential oils. Peppermint smells great...I want some grapefruit oil too. Just to mix things up a bit :)

Puritan.com is having a sale on essential oils

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Massaged scalp w/some MN from Walmart. I don't think the MN 3 that I bought has the 4% because the one I saw at the store didn't. Oh well, I saw good results from 2% as well.

Evolving78

I started last night. I mixed it with jbco. I applied it on my crown and edges. I will use it every other day. I wash my hair once a week now, since it's in cornrows. My next length check won't be until I relax and I don't know when that will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.