2013 MN Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I'm already feeling some action in my roots, but I have only applied mn once. My hair is only 6 days post blowout. If it's new growth already I am impressed. I will apply again tomorrow

shyekiera

I have been using mn for a week now and I see done dark roots appearing (the rest of my hair is newly bleached) so I will see what my results are at the end is Jan

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Used MN and APB Essentially Organic and Green Powerhouse oils.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Going to get my mn tonight. Don't know what I'm mixing with but I guess I'll decide that on the drive home. Thinking about jbco and grapeseed oil.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I applied mn tonight undiluted. I think the water in the mn causes a tad bit of reversion. I try to get it on my scalp only, but sometimes it gets on my roots

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Applied mn for the first time ever tonight. Mixed with almond oil and elasta qp olive oil and mango butter moisturizer to make a cream instead of using it as a lumpy oil mixture. Hoping to see good results.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I am going to apply mn straight (from the tube) tomorrow and massage my scalp. What the heck I might invert for a few minutes too. I got goals dangit :lol:

shyekiera

I am going to apply mn straight (from the tube) tomorrow and massage my scalp. What the heck I might invert for a few minutes too. I got goals dangit :lol:

I get confused about the inverting.... seems like massaging does the same right? Increased circulation or am I missing something

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I get confused about the inverting.... seems like massaging does the same right? Increased circulation or am I missing something

There are many ways to increase circulation. The inversion method combines an oil, massage and being upside down to get the maximum amount of circulation in a short period of time. 4 minutes is all it takes

Status
Not open for further replies.