2013 Relaxed Hair Buddy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
shortdub78 that Nairobi is the truth, isn't it? If you want soft, flowing hair and bouncy curls, Nairobi Foam is what you want. All their products are professional use only. I buy Hairobi Foaming Shine wrap lotion (foam) because its accessible for consumers and hair enthusiasts like us ;-), plus it's local. Nairobi also has a dealer in the south suburb who will come to you and will sell you whatever you want as a non professional.
image-3358347305.jpg
I researched and learned it is the same maker as Nairobi. The name and color are different because they couldn't sell the same product to consumers as their professional line.

Do you think your hair was increasingly shedding because of PP and being texlaxed??

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Babygrowth

Babygrowth How often did you do hard proteins that you overloaded?

I was doing them every 4-6 weeks...

shortdub78 that Nairobi is the truth, isn't it? If you want soft, flowing hair and bouncy curls, Nairobi Foam is what you want. All their products are professional use only. I buy Hairobi Foaming Shine wrap lotion (foam) because its accessible for consumers and hair enthusiasts like us ;-), plus it's local. Nairobi also has a dealer in the south suburb who will come to you and will sell you whatever you want as a non professional.

I researched and learned it is the same maker as Nairobi. The name and color are different because they couldn't sell the same product to consumers as their professional line.

Do you think your hair was increasingly shedding because of PP and being texlaxed??

I saw Nairobi in my BSS the other day and it hit me that, that's what my hairdresser used to use and my hair was always soft, straight and flowy in them rollersets! I might have to buy it...

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
I was doing them every 4-6 weeks...

I saw Nairobi in my BSS the other day and it hit me that, that's what my hairdresser used to use and my hair was always soft, straight and flowy in them rollersets! I might have to buy it...

Buy it!

Cattypus1

All loced up...
SMDH.......now I want the Nairobi foam :cry3:.....KiWiStyle your suppose to be helping me woman! :lachen:.

DominicanBrazilian82 I do my hard protein treatments the week before and after my texturizing sessions. I also stretch my relaxers between 10-16 weeks.

NooooooooooooEnExitStageLeft! I saw the post and clicked the like and kept it moving. I almost took the bait too! In the words of Kiwi...back away! Carol-Ann, don't go into the light!

SunySydeofLyfe

Psssttt.....i mean i ain't trying to start nothing but Nairobi everything is the bomb.com....my hair has never ever ever ever been this long, healthy and relaxed. I'm stanning....The last go in to add to my existing.... did i mention i love Nairobi....

ForumRunner_20130602_115127.jpg

Suny

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
Psssttt.....i mean i ain't trying to start nothing but Nairobi everything is the bomb.com....my hair has never ever ever ever been this long, healthy and relaxed. I'm stanning....The last go in to add to my existing.... did i mention i love Nairobi....

Suny

Oh Lawd, get this chick outta here! I'm just going to mention the relaxer because I know our addicts ain't going out to buy a new relaxer.

My stylist have used Nairobi on my hair for two years now and my hair loves it! She used something different on my last touch up and I was like whollup! I am going to be sure to tell her she had better have my Nairobi Pamper when I see her in 6-10 weeks. Ain't nobody got time for dat!!!

Evolving78

View attachment 211473

yes to everything you said! i got a professional license, so maybe i could get it? but i will ask the stylist too and see about the distributor! wrap lotion is better than Keracare.

how can i find the distributor?

SunySydeofLyfe

Oh Lawd, get this chick outta here! I'm just going to mention the relaxer because I know our addicts ain't going out to buy a new relaxer.

My stylist have used Nairobi on my hair for two years now and my hair loves it! She used something different on my last touch up and I was like whollup! I am going to be sure to tell her she had better have my Nairobi Pamper when I see her in 6-10 weeks. Ain't nobody got time for dat!!!

The relaxer.... thick hair full of body no need to dilute. Silky edges for weeks and weeks...makes me a believer...i can stretch 6 months on that Nairobi and not cry or lose hair...no crown or edge breakage...

Suny

sunnieb

This thread is so funny! Ya'll got me laughing hard this morning with some of these posts! :lachen:

Ladies... How often are you doing "hard" protein treatments and what are you using? I usually do one a week before I relax; but that equates to only once every 20 weeks.

All on this thread please feel free to reply.

DominicanBrazilian82 - I've never done a hard protein treatment. Only a light treatment with Motions CPR.

At the beginning of my HHJ, I used CPR weekly, now I dc with it every 2 weeks.

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
yes to everything you said! i got a professional license, so maybe i could get it? but i will ask the stylist too and see about the distributor! wrap lotion is better than Keracare.

I left you a post up thread. Go on their site to locate your local distributer. There is one who works out of Country Club Hills I think. He will come to you, he also services my stylist. That humecto-sil is on my to-buy list.

I haven't used Keracare. I've only used Jane Carter Wrap n Roll and I gave that ish away after I tried Nairobi.

Last edited:

SunySydeofLyfe

Try the website. I buy online from ensleybeautysupply.com

Suny

Status
Not open for further replies.