** 2014/2015 Ceramides Challenge **

sisters248

Re: **2014 Ceramides Challenge**

Deep Conditioned my hair today with L'Oreal ceramide balm and Queen Helene Cholesterol for 30 minutes. My hair just finished air drying so I plan on moisturizing and sealing my hair and then I will braid my hair.

veesweets

Been using either SD wheat germ conditioner or blensblend 3n1 conditioner (GSO) as my conditioner. Still sealing with SD mocha bling butter

ETA: and naturally amari hemp seed butter

spellinto

Product update: currently swapping L'Oreal Total 5 Damage Erasing Balm (which contains ceramides) for my previous DC.

sisters248

Sealed with safflower oil yesterday and bantu knotted my hair. Today I plan on deep conditioning my hair with L'Oreal ceramide balm.

Babygrowth

Used Kizuri Cocoa vanilla DC and it has WG oil and something else in it. My Giovanni 2chic leave in I use every week and it has sunflower oil, my serum I've been using the last two weeks has soybean oil. Today as I'm braiding I will use Oyin BSP.

veesweets

Cleansed with SD go moist(wheat germ), DC'ed with CJ repair me (sunflower). Sealed my hair with SD mocha bling butter.

sharifeh

I recently received the Mizani thermasmooth system and that has ceramides, i'm excited to try it out

veesweets

Added GSO to my henna, DC'ed with SD razzberry coconut, sealed/styled with naturally amari hemp butter

spellinto

Update: No longer using L'Oreal Damage Erasing Balm. Going back to Silk Elements MegaSilk Treatment :love2:. (Comparison review of both here.)

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint

I've been using Annabelle's Hair Cream & Butters (which have wheat germ).

NaturallyATLPCH

I've been using Annabelle's Hair Cream & Butters (which have wheat germ).

I had to email her about those butter creams. Wheat germ was lists but not in the ingredients when you scroll down. She said that was an error and wheat germ oil is not in the hair creams. They do have Hempseed which is a ceramide also.

Which is weird because one of the creams I have from her has it listed.

This should probably go in the Venders thread, shouldn't it? :yep:

NaturallyATLPCH

Picked up Motions leave in to moisturize my twists. It has wheat germ oil and wheat amino acids.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint

I had to email her about those butter creams. Wheat germ was lists but not in the ingredients when you scroll down. She said that was an error and wheat germ oil is not in the hair creams. They do have Hempseed which is a ceramide also.

Which is weird because one of the creams I have from her has it listed.

This should probably go in the Venders thread, shouldn't it? :yep:

Hmmm, I know on my jar it lists wheat germ...maybe it is the butter rather than the cream. I've been using both. It's probably the butter, but I will double check.

NaturallyATLPCH

Hmmm, I know on my jar it lists wheat germ...maybe it is the butter rather than the cream. I've been using both. It's probably the butter, but I will double check.

On one of my jars it's lists wheat germ, but on the other one it doesn't.

I know the butters have it.

Just a note when ordering in the future. :)

NowIAmNappy

Just bought some hemp seed oil and used it last night on my hair,face, and nails and internally took a capful and my hair and skin felt so moisturized this morning

Brownie518

I added a little hemp/rice bran/grapeseed/jbco mix to my DC the other day.
I'm still using my KV blends, with grapeseed and rice bran in there.

veesweets

Thursday I prepood with GSO and conditioned with blensblend 3in1 (GSO). Yesterday I DC'd with bask vanilla whiskey, used SD wheat germ conditioner to detangle, sealed my ends with naturally amari hemp butter.

spellinto

Stopped using SE MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment. Swapping with NTM Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Mask for awhile. I don't think this DC has any ceramides in it though. I've also been slacking on the Jamaican Mango & Lime JBCO (mixed with oils containing ceramides). The only ceramide-laden product I'm using at the moment is my Africa's Best Herbal Oil. That has been consistent.

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care

Oil rinsed with grape seed oil on Wednesday. Will seal with either grape seed or hemp oil today.

Brownie518

Added a little Nourish Oil to my DC

Using KV Fenugreek Bhringraj oil for sealing.

southerncitygirl

its been a while still using ceramides throughout my reggie with my aubrey condtioners, komaza & claudies products and my homemade oil mix.

Babygrowth

Decided to mix my Jasons vitamin e oil in my jbco oil mix. It has sunflower, safflower, rice bran, and wheat germ oils in it. Will be using this 3x a week.

Babygrowth

Used SSI Okra and SSI avocado to DC two days ago. And mixed hempseed oil into my tea mix. My hair under this sew in is sooo soft I can't stop reaching in btwn the tracks to feel my rows!