** 2014/2015 Ceramides Challenge **

lamaria211

Used my ceramide mix today. It contains Safflower Oil, Sunflower Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, JoJoba Butter, and Vitamin E.

That's why I can barely find any ceramide oils you have them all! Lol
I bought Nairobi's essential hair oil blend and I love it. It smells great to
It has sunflower oil
Peanut oil
Wheat germ oil
Coconut oil
Canola oil and aloe vera oil

Rozlewis

Re: **2014 Ceramides Challenge**

That's why I can barely find any ceramide oils you have them all! Lol
I bought Nairobi's essential hair oil blend and I love it. It smells great to
It has sunflower oil
Peanut oil
Wheat germ oil
Coconut oil
Canola oil and aloe vera oil

lamaria211

You are too funny! I am loving this ceramide mix. I found it on the Just Grow Already blog. Check it out.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint

I'll be using Keravada oils as my ceramide souces. Rice Bran and GSO. I will use them to seal.

veesweets

Oil rinsed with Bask apple sorghum syrup (hemp seed), conditioned with SD wheat germ conditioner. This week I'll be sealing with grapeseed oil again

Brownie518

I'm still using KV oils as prepoos, rice bran and grape seed. Nourish Oil or Hydratherma Naturals for sealing.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen

LCO'd with Camille Rose Curl Love (Rice Bran Oil), Aloe Whipped Butter Gel, and SD Nourish Oil in Dreamy Decadence (Safflower, Rice Bran, and Wheat Germ Oil.

Brownie518

Used KV Fenugreek Bhringraj oil as a prepoo (rice bran/grapeseed)

Sealing with Nourish oil

Duchess007

Used Grapeseed oil mix under my leave-in. The peppermint in it is making my scalp feel tinglier than usual.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

lovelycurls

Wheat germ butter leave in conditioner
Grapeseed oil for flat iron

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using LHCF

curlyhersheygirl

Haven't posted in a while but I still use ceramides throughout my routine. I don't think I use any product without them.

Sent from my XT1080 using LHCF

krissyc39

I've been using ceramides regularily (JBCO). My nose and I are happy that my ends are healthier so I can use less lol

Duchess007

I've been using my ceramides during the oil rinse and M&S steps as usual. I'm having a hard time keeping up with my challenges these days!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Just moisturized with Mizani H2O Intense, which contains two synthetic ceramides and Sunflower Oil.

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen

I have a head full of ceramides, right now! This is what I used with ceramides this wash day:
  • PT with Redken Extreme Builder Plus (two synthetic ceramides)
  • DC with Redken Diamond Oil DC (Sunflower Oil)
  • LCO'd with CR Curl Love (Rice Bran Oil), CR Curlaide (Rice Bran Oil), and GSO

ctosha

Had anyone tried the jbco serum with Argan oil? It's supposed to have wheat germ as a ceramide oil

Not much help to your question, but I have had this in my stash for a while and havn't tried it yet either but curious to know if anyone has tried it as well.

spellinto

Just bought the Redken's Strength Builder Plus protein treatment, says it has ceramides in it. Going to use it tonight

Last edited:

NaturallyATLPCH

Oiled my scalp/braids with APB Ayurvedic Oil last night (GSO, sunflower oil)

I loooooove this stuff. It is not greasy at all. And the first ingredient is castor oil,

Shay72

Natural, 4A

I plan to join but I don't own a thing with ceramides in it. It's a shame bc I used to go hard for them. I plan to purchase sunflower & hemp seed oils and butters. I will come back to join once I have those products in hand.

NaturallyATLPCH

Boy I had to dig! I've been horrible at keeping up with this thread. I've revived it!

Did an oil rinse with Shea Moisture massage oil (Safflower Oil)
Used Darcy's Leave In (Sesame and Sunflower Oil)