** 2014/2015 Ceramides Challenge **

Lissa0821

Re: **2014 Ceramides Challenge**

I am still in the game. I faithfully oil rinse with sunflower oil every week. I used Silicon Mix last week and will be using it bi-weekly again.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang

^^^Just wanted to make sure I wasn't alone. Once I wash this DC out I will be using GSO as my sealant.

NaturallyATLPCH

I have been horrible at updating. I haven't been using ceramides regularly as I should. I will be using more butters with ceramides in them as well and will report back.

Definitely tag me for next year.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang

DCing and I have GSO within the mix and once I wash this out I will be LOC'ing it up and using GSO as my O.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
I have a head full of ceramides.
I just LBO'd with SD Mocha Silk Hair Milk, SD Mocha Bling Butter, and SD Nourish Oil. The last two items are full of ceramides, :yep:

Lita

After my wash & DC,I applied TerraVeda pumpkin & marshmallow leave in,MC cocomallow on my scalp & MC infused coconut icing on my ends...

Happy Hair Growing!

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
LBO'd with Silk Dreams Mocha Silk Hair Milk, Mocha Bling Butter, and Nourish Oil in Dreamy Decadence

The last two items are ceramide heaven :yep:

NaturallyATLPCH

I've been using and styling my hair with Design Essentials Curl Stretching Cream which has Wheat Germ and Grapeseed Oil in it.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint

I have been using Annabelle's Perfect Blends items which have ceramides like GSO.

spellinto

I would update but I havent done anything differently since my last update...still sealing with Africa's Best Herbal Oil and using Redken Extreme Strength Builder Plus monthly

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen

Allandra

Will you please change the name of this challenge to **2014/2015 Ceramides Challenge**?

Thank you in advance!

CrysMelis

HairCare Enthusiast
Did a Salerm WG condish as my DC this week. I also used Donna Bella Serum which has WGO in it to blow dry my roots after my rollerset on Saturday morning.

image-1117861638.jpg

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
GSO is still my O of choice with the LOC method. I have a haul from Silk Dreams that should be here today or tomorrow...SD products are a ceramide lover's crack, :lick:

NaturallyATLPCH

Thanks for keeping this thread going!

I've been using APB's oils which contain Ceramides, as well as JAkeala's Shea Castor Hemp Parfait which has Hempseed Oil in it.

NaturallyATLPCH

I had to revive this thread!

So I am DCing with a mask coupled with APB's Hibiscus and Fenugreek Oil (sunflower and Grapeseed oil).

I will be styling/sealing my hair with Jakeala's Shea Castor Hemp parfait (hempseed oil) when I rinse out my DC.

I am still making the effort to keep Ceramides in my regimen.