• We will be upgrading the forum, gallery and blogs with the latest versions of the software we use. This will cause some disruption. We will however try our best to minimize it. The maintenance will start the first week of May 2022 and will continue until all upgrades are completed (both software and hardware). Thank you for your understanding.

2014 Challenge- CoWash, CoCleanse, Mud Wash, Honey Cleanse, & Others

AgeinATL

Yes it definitely adequately cleanses mine. I have using the Shea Moisture Purification Mask and when I rinse I always get soft yet cleansed hair strands and a happy scalp. It has kaolin clay in it. I use it once a week and cowash in between when need to.

I'm going to get some Rhassoul clay to cleanse with it as well. Mind you I don't use a lot of stuff on my hair weekly so shampoo was really drying it out even though it was once weekly.

I LOVE the purification mask for cleansing my hair but it doesn't seem to get that oily buildup off my scalp. I may try leaving it on longer and massaging a bit harder. Thanks for your input!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Will Cleanse today with: a sample of Jakeala's Cleansing Crème and will pull out SM's Purification if there isn't enough of Jakeala's sample

Babygrowth

I want to attempt cowashing every 2 days to see if it will really double or triple my growth like the LG growth oil website claims.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Co-Cleansed with: Jakeala's Cleansing Conditioner (Raspberry/Vanilla)
Co-Washed(final r/o) with: Garnier's Fall Fight

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Babygrowth

Hairveda's Moist 24/7 is a good one for that.:yep:

Also:
Silk Dreams Destination Hydration
Jessicurl TooShea!
Claudie's Moisturizing
Curls Coconut Sublime

There are some nice one's for that.:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Babygrowth

Yeah, that TooShea & Shea Aloeba (Jessicurl) are very nice and Slippy. Curls Coconut Sublime is great too.

Also, Eulcence Moisture Balance (although that's more of a Combo).

I need to dig into my KBN Shea Aloe and try it out.

ETA: I'm back on twice a week and I love it!:lol: