2014 Challenge- CoWash, CoCleanse, Mud Wash, Honey Cleanse, & Others

AgeinATL

Yes it definitely adequately cleanses mine. I have using the Shea Moisture Purification Mask and when I rinse I always get soft yet cleansed hair strands and a happy scalp. It has kaolin clay in it. I use it once a week and cowash in between when need to.

I'm going to get some Rhassoul clay to cleanse with it as well. Mind you I don't use a lot of stuff on my hair weekly so shampoo was really drying it out even though it was once weekly.

I LOVE the purification mask for cleansing my hair but it doesn't seem to get that oily buildup off my scalp. I may try leaving it on longer and massaging a bit harder. Thanks for your input!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Will Cleanse today with: a sample of Jakeala's Cleansing Crème and will pull out SM's Purification if there isn't enough of Jakeala's sample

Babygrowth

I want to attempt cowashing every 2 days to see if it will really double or triple my growth like the LG growth oil website claims.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Co-Cleansed with: Jakeala's Cleansing Conditioner (Raspberry/Vanilla)
Co-Washed(final r/o) with: Garnier's Fall Fight

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Babygrowth

Hairveda's Moist 24/7 is a good one for that.:yep:

Also:
Silk Dreams Destination Hydration
Jessicurl TooShea!
Claudie's Moisturizing
Curls Coconut Sublime

There are some nice one's for that.:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Babygrowth

Yeah, that TooShea & Shea Aloeba (Jessicurl) are very nice and Slippy. Curls Coconut Sublime is great too.

Also, Eulcence Moisture Balance (although that's more of a Combo).

I need to dig into my KBN Shea Aloe and try it out.

ETA: I'm back on twice a week and I love it!:lol: