2014 Steaming in the Moisture

sexypebbly

Steamed dor the first time in a long time with shea moisture Tahitian monoi hair repair mask, oil mix and honey

Rozlewis

Steaming with Komaza Care Olive Moisture Mask, Porosity Control, Safflower oil, Peppermint, Rosemary, and Eucalyptus.

Rozlewis

Steaming tonight with SD Vanilla Silk, Porosity Control, Safflower Oil, Peppermint, Rosemary and Eucalyptus Oil.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I won't talk about how I'm liking this Hair Caramel Protein Treatment by Mission Condition and now I'm waiting for BF to grab more :look: :lol:

rileypak

Okay...well we won't talk about it:lol:

But....if/when you hear about a Sale BF or otherwise, please let me know.

I'd like another Roobis & Rose Detangler.:yep:

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Steamed with APB White Chocolate Mouuse and Ultra Conditioning Souffle topped with Hibisus + Fenugreek oil.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Steaming as we speak with:

Darcy Botanicals Deep Conditioning Hair Mask w/Coffee underneath and Extra Virgin Olive Oil on top

Rozlewis

Steaming right now with Komaza Care Olive Moisture Mask, Porosity Control, Grapeseed Oil, Peppermint Oil, Rosemary Oil, and Eucalyptus Oil.

Rozlewis

Steamed today with Claudie's Normalizing DC, Porosity Control, Peppermint Oil, Rosemary Oil, GSO, and Eucalyptus Oil.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Steamed with SAA and agave nectar. Then added APB's Hibiscus & Fenugreek on top and steamed again.

Rozlewis

Steaming with Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk (just a little) and Marie Deans Coffee and Kokum DC, Olive Oil, Porosity Control, Peppermint Oil, Rosemary Oil, and Eucalyptus.

Nichelle_jb

Pre-poo for 15 minutes under steamer with coconut oil. Later steamed for 30 minutes using Karen Body Beautiful Luscious Locks Conditioner plus Kera Veda Fenugreek Oil.

Nichelle_jb

Probably won't be steaming for a while, I just had braids installed.