2014 Steaming in the Moisture

Rozlewis

Steaming with Komaza Care Olive Moisture Mask, Porosity Control, Olive Oil, Peppermint, Rosemary, and Eucalyptus.

BostonMaria

I just ordered a Huetiful hair steamer for my DD. She said she wanted one for her birthday (she's a PJ too LOL) and I am looking forward to using this birthday present when I visit her LOL

She ordered the Alter Ego Garlic hair mask on Amazon for herself and is looking forward to the steamer

Nichelle_jb

Nichelle_jb

Gone Miss You (for a while).:sad: Enjoy your Braids.

I always look forward in seeing what you are Steaming with.:grin:
Thanks IDareT'sHair, I'll still drop by to see what you and roslewis have posted. I always get ideas of new conditioners to try out from you (for Black Friday) and I love the combinations that Roslewis comes up with for her oil (carrier plus essential oils). You both inspire me to broaden my horizons.:yep:

Nichelle_jb

sexypebbly

Steamed with bear fruit hair pistachio dream cream conditioner, carols daughter black vanilla oil and honey

cynd

20 min steam with KJNaturals Rosemary Coconut Cream Conditioning Mask. First time steaming in celies. I hope I don't regret it when it's time to take them out.

Rozlewis

Steaming now with Naturelle Grow Marshmallow RootSlippery Elm Deep Conditioner, Porosity Control, Peppermint, Rosemary, Eucalyptus, and Olive Oil over coffee.

sexypebbly

Steaming right now with aubrey organics island naturals tropical repair (new formula) with carols daughter black vanilla oil and honey

Rozlewis

Steaming with Claudies Normalizing DC (just a little left) & Shescentit Avocado Conditioner, Porosity Control, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary Oil.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Steaming with:
Jasmine Bath & Beauty Avocado & Silk DC'er over Saw Palmetto Tea with Pure Cold Pressed Avocado on top.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Will probably Steam with Darcy's Deep Conditioning Hair Masque in the a.m. over Tea (Red Roobis/Hibiscus).

Ended up using:
Jessicurl Weekly Deep treatment over Black Coffee with Claudie's Montego Bay Hair Oil on top.

Will still do a Tea Rinse with Red Roobis & Hibiscus Teas.

atlien11

Cant wait to join this challenge! Asking my boyfriend..umm err...santa :look:...to bring me a steamer for christmas

:happydance:

Rozlewis

Steaming over coffee with Naturelle Grow Marshmallow Root Slippery Elm Deep Conditioner, Porosity Control, Olive oil, Peppermint, Rosemary, and Eucalyptus Oil.