2014 Steaming in the Moisture

Rozlewis

steaming with Clauidies Moisturizing DC, Porosity Control, Olive Oil, Peppermint, Rosemary, and Eucalyptus.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Steamed tonight with:

Mission:Condition's Candy Hair mixed with M:C's Tutti Fruitti over Hibiscus & Marshmallow Root Tea(s).

Rozlewis

Hi Ladies,

I will be starting a 2015 thread this weekend. I will tag everyone who is currently in this challenge.

Misseyl

I don't know whether I subscribe to this challenge but I steam every week after co-washing/using a sulfate free shampoo/ using any one of the Sheamoisture hair masques, Aunt Jackie's, a DIY Conditioner, As I Am conditioner, and Cantu.

Tchanelle

Misseyl

Hi - I can add you in the challenge since you steam weekly. I will be posting the 2015 thread soon.

Rozlewis

Can you add me as well please? My steamer has been stored in my moms garage for over a year and it got damaged when she moved last month. I just bought a new one from LCL beauty and it should be here Monday. Can't wait to start steaming every week again :grin:

Rozlewis

Rozlewis

Can you add me as well please? My steamer has been stored in my moms garage for over a year and it got damaged when she moved last month. I just bought a new one from LCL beauty and it should be here Monday. Can't wait to start steaming every week again :grin:

Hi Tchanelle,

Welcome to the challenge. I will start the new thread today.

Rozlewis

Steamed for 30 mins with Marie Dean’s Coffee and Kokum DC, Porosity Control, Olive Oil, Peppermint Oil, Rosemary Oil, and Eucalyptus Oil.

Alta Angel

Steaming now with Elucence Moisture Balance. Want to steam at least 3 more times in next two weeks. I plan on getting my hair straightened the week of New Years if I can work up the nerve. I need a trim, not a 3inch cut like the last time I went to a professional ....

Tchanelle

Steamed last night with SheScentIt curl moist & riche moist conditioner with Brahmi, Alma, & Bringraj oil applied to the scalp

Rozlewis

Steaming right now with Marie Dean’s Purely Basic Mango Pineapple DC & Hemp and Aloe Conditioner PROLESS, Porosity Control, Peppermint Oil, Rosemary Oil, Olive Oil and Eucalyptus Oil over coffee.

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Steamed yesterday with Curl Junkie curl rehab. Before I sat under the steamer, I spritzed my hair with aloe vera juice. Took my steaming session to a whole new level. Lawd have mercy my hair was so stinking soft. I didn't rinse and just went straight to setting and had one of the best roller sets I've had in a while.

Nichelle_jb

I'm taking a couple weeks break from braids so I was able to get back to Steaming. :grin:

I did a Hot Oil treatment as a pre-poo using coconut oil. I steamed the Hot oil treatment for about 15 minutes. After shampooing, I applied a Medium Protein treatment (Claudie's Renew) and got under the dryer for about 25 minutes.

Followed up with a Moisturizing Deep Conditioning treatment using Shi-Naturals Peppermint Stimulating Conditioner plus Jojoba oil for about 30 minutes under the steamer.

I then did a roller-set using curlformers.

lulu97 thanks for the idea to use Aloe Vera juice, I'll try that next week when I do another roller-set.

Nichelle_jb

Desert Skye

Steaming tonight with le kair cholesterol and Kenra mc. I am the last person on earth to have tried cholesterol for their hair :drunk:

jbwphoto1

Steamed yesterday with Curl Junkie curl rehab. Before I sat under the steamer, I spritzed my hair with aloe vera juice. Took my steaming session to a whole new level. Lawd have mercy my hair was so stinking soft. I didn't rinse and just went straight to setting and had one of the best roller sets I've had in a while.

lulu97, this sounds like a great idea to use up my AVJ I still have after going with AVG for step 1 in my leave-in. Thanks!