2015 Challenge- CoWash, CoCleanse, Mud Wash, Honey Cleanse, & Others

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
Co washed with Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Threat (or whatever the name is). I should just invest in a big bottle of this instead of trying to stretch the sample size. Maybe next year I will.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
Co washed last night with Evolvh UltraShine Moisture conditioner. My mom gave this to me from one of her hair care subscription boxes.

It was pretty thick and left my hair moisturized. Wish it would have defined my coils a little more though.

NaturallyATLPCH

I didn't need to but cowashed with Shea Moisture Professional Cowash

I will say that the Kiss My Face Everyday Conditioner definitely got my hair clean, almost stripped lol...I definitely needed a moisturizing option after that.

That's good because that means I can do my weekly cleanses with it on my quest to go curly girl and completely ditch shampoo.

NaturallyATLPCH

Cleansed with As I Am Cleansing Pudding
This has been reacting to my hair like a shampoo though so I more than likely won't be using every week, more like once a month or two.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used: Shea Moisture's Purification Hair Masque on Dry Hair
Co-Washed with: Hairveda's Amla Cleanse

Will rinse Indigo out with: VO5 Calming Chamomile

CodeRed

Conditioner washed with VO5 Shea Cashmere after shampooing. I don't think I'm ever going to shampoo again... all of them dry my hair out sooner or later. I think even for the first wash after a relaxer I'm going to mud wash and use acv.