We will be performing necessary maintenance on the forum and related hardware from Satuday 25th of September onward. Users might experience some downtime, which we will ensure that it is limited - if at all noticeable.
Hi all! I've been lurking for the last week or so and just decided to join even though there's only a few weeks left in 2015.
1) State of hair (relaxed, natural, etc.): Natural
2) Current hair length: Extremely Varied- combed out my 15 year old locs which left a lot of breakage and recently got a DevaCut
3) Ultimate hair length: Waist when stretched
4) Year end hair goal (length, density, softness factor, ends maintenance etc): since it's only a few weeks I'm just going to put my Ultimate Hair Goal for 2016- Even length all over
5) Method you will be using to cleanse your hair and scalp while retaining moisture: Modified/Simplified Max Hydration Method
6) Number of times per week you will do this: 2
7) Products and/or ingredients you will be using: Clay wash with silk aminos, Crece Pelo conditioner, Kinky Curly Knot Today Leave-In, various tea rinses, traditional conditioners to use up. Just got As I Am Cleansing Pudding to try
8) Anything you will be doing just prior or after (deep conditioning, hot oil, ayurvedic treatment, oil rinsing etc): May try hot oil treatment for my edges
9) Frequency of traditional shampoo use: Once monthly
10) List shampoo: Kinky Curly Come Clean or whichever sulfate free I have left