2015 Challenge- CoWash, CoCleanse, Mud Wash, Honey Cleanse, & Others

Rozlewis

Co-Cleansed tonight with Wen 613. I think I will be buying a gallon of this later in the year year. When I am far in my stretch this stuff gives me the moisture boost I need to get through another week.

Duchess007

Cowashed last night with VO5 raspberry mixed with my homemade DC. Followed up with overnight bentonite/fenugreek/green tea mask.

CodeRed

Going to conditioner wash out this deep conditioner/oil mix with Yes To Carrots Pampering Conditioner

Babygrowth

I want to cowash tonight but don't know what to use... :-( might use either my HV ACR or my Carols Daughter???

Honeytips

It's the middle of summer here in Australia and I've been sweating more than usual during my workouts so i've co-washed 3 times already this week. I used Pantene moisturizing conditioner as that was what I had in my gym bag. Co-washing again this weekend but I'll use V05 Kiwi Lime clarifying conditioner

CodeRed

I want to cowash tonight but don't know what to use... :-( might use either my HV ACR or my Carols Daughter???

I hope you used Hairveda. I like their stuff more than Carol's Daughter.

I cowashed today with Yes to Carrots Pampering Conditioner. Moving right along through that bottle...

xu93texas

I cowashed with SSI Blueberry Co-wash and followed up with a mixture of TJ TTT and Jakeala Hibiscus and flaxseed conditioner.

yasmin7791

I am so in! :yep: I am natural, shoulder length but have parts of my hair that reach my arm pit. I want to be full bra length by the end of the year. I have always believed my hair could not grow, it has always been shoulder length. So after discovering the black hair community I know that it is possible, excited to see my hair grow to past unknown territories :blush:

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
I will cowash Saturday night with trader joes triple tree tingle conditioner

CodeRed

Cowashed tonight with VO5 Kiwi Clarifying Conditioner as the shampoo and then with the last of Yes To Carrots Pampering Conditioner. My hair is so freaking soft... and the Yes To Carrots was dulling my hair a little bit. This combination made it shine more. I'm going to start using VO5 Clarifying Conditioners before all my cowashes as a shampoo and see how that goes. Hopefully I'll eliminate shampooing all together except when I do my relaxers.

Babygrowth

Hopefully today I can do a deep cowash with Darcy's deep conditioning mask with Claudie's tea and GSO underneath.

CodeRed

Cowashed today with VO5 Clarifying Kiwi Conditioner and used up the tiny bit of Yes to Carrots Pampering Conditioner in the bottom of the bottle (I hate wasting any amount of product lol). The Yes To is under the Eva NYC Hair Mask with sunflower oil. Steaming now.

Edit: Will co-wash all of this out with Biolage Detangling Solution. I have a liter of it and I want to see how it does co-washing from here on out.

Last edited:

CodeRed

That Biolage Detangling Solution did not work for my hair. It wasn't really bad but it just wasn't good... apparently it's a new, white formula that everyone has been complaining about for the past couple of years.

Anyway, I cowashed after shampooing (had to get some silicones out from that detangling solution) with VO5 Kiwi Lime Clarifying Conditioner. Deep conditioning steam now... will co-wash oil/deep conditioner out with Deep Steep Moisturizing conditioner and see how that does.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
cowashed Friiday night with Trader Joes Ultra Nourish Spa

CodeRed

I bought a billion last year. Not sure, it seems like they discontinued some faves. I heard shea cashmere and island coconut are on the way out, too. :-(

Where did you hear that? I know they :swearing: sure better not. I will cut someone.

CodeRed

I think someone in the VO5 thread mentioned it. :cry2:

I'm going to push the product managers at VO5. I swear.

What's next, the moisture milks? :nono:

I'm in a Use Up Your Stash Challenge and now all I want to do is go to Big Lots and clean out all of the shea cashmere conditioners. They had like 30+ when I went there and I had to resist.