2015 Christian Random Thoughts - Stand Strong - 11:58 is Not Too Late

mz.rae

Last Sunday was my second time visiting the church my friend invited me to, and I must say I feel a sense of peace there. And when I am there I am thinking in what areas and capacity I can serve in. This is a first for me, going into a church and seeing how I can serve versus looking at how the church can serve me. But I also know it is God answering my prayers because I have been praying for the heart of a servant and to be able to serve others.

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
All oppression is evil in source but it should be clear by now that there has been an unleashing of demonic activity from hell with all this anti-Jewish/Christian jihad. Look at the target! The peace of Jerusalem. Think about it. They want to destroy faith in the One, True, G-d and to destroy His people, the "people of the book" who are Christians and Jews - both, from the same family.

kanozas

Good luck with that, Microsoft. Trying to sing "Let There Be Peace on Earth" and changing the only lyric that referred to "with G-d as my Father, brothers all are we."

whosthatgurl

here.... but i'm not here
I am feeling SO convicted. And I could have stopped this situation from happening. Now I'm feeling like what I'm wanting to happen (waiting to receive word on a new job) isn't going to happen because of my stupidity. You would think that I know better :(.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Some holiday reflection ... like a doting father doles out different gifts to his children, God gives us Gifts that differ according to the Grace given to us, so we should use them.... each Gift, in proportion to our faith {Rom 12:6}

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Merry Christmas, everyone!

Sharing one of my all-time Christmas songs.. touches me every time! {Whitney Houston version - esp. this year}.

mz.rae

I love my friends dearly, but sometimes I wish I had a seperate group of Godly Christian women to talk to and hang out with. I do have one female friend that does go to church, but the things she does and says are soooo off base from scripture and more of her opinions.

kanozas

Deuteronomy 16:19Expanded Bible (EXB)

19 Do not ·judge unfairly [distort justice] or ·take sides [show partiality/favoritism]. Do not ·let people pay you to make wrong decisions [take bribes], because ·that kind of payment [bribes] makes wise people seem blind, and it ·changes the words of good people [undermines the cause of the innocent; Ex. 23:8; Ps. 5:5; Prov. 6:35; 17:8, 23; 21:14; Eccl. 7:7].

---------------------------

It's easy to be misled and take the side of the lie, surely. I forgive you. Just cut it out.

Last edited:

mz.rae

I'm feeling down right now, the church I was connected to and that SO still attended just announced they are permanently closing today. SO is taking it really hard, he was really involved there and was one of the Deacons. I'm also feeling bad for leaving and not being there for the last service. I feel like how people feel when a relationship is ending, and don't know what to do. That church was one of a kind and reached so many people specifically those who were unchurched or had given up on church. I don't know I'm going to miss it there and the Pastors and am sad to see it go. Like I am fighting back tears as I write this, like I just feel like someone close to me has died.

At the same time I feel like this can help me and SO come together closer as we can find a church together to worship at. I don't know I'm just really sad right now.

Last edited: