2015 Coffee,Tea,ACV,AVJ,Ayurvedic, Powders/Clay, Challenge

naturalyogini

Has anyone tried asha + miel products on etsy. She seems to have an array of products with ayurvedic herbs in them. Not a whole lot of sales for being on etsy since 2012.

jbwphoto1

I've been away from the boards for a while, but I've still been using AVG in my moisture spray. With using AVG in my spray, I've been using the rest of my AVJ as a pre-poo under the steamer. I've been doing henna about every 4-6 weeks. Still have all those unopened pack of ayurvedic powders I bought from Henna Sooq last Black Friday. I sold more than half of them, but still they're sitting under the bathroom sink serving no one. :nono: I've been drinking teas lately instead of making a rinse with them, but will start back.

Rozlewis

DC'd over coffee and did a tea rinse. I have been sign them faithfully for a while now. I think I am going to take a little break and see if I notice a difference.

imaginary

Last night I dipped my finger into the cassia oil that I'm working on and put it on my edges underneath my flaxseed gel. I'm going to just keep using it like this until I get less lazy and go through the whole boiling and straining process.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I need to get up and cowash this Hendigo out.:yawn:

I hope I get the color deposit I want/need to cover up some of this grey.:eek:

Mixed my Henna with Herbs & Flowers Tea.

Will also use my Herbs & Flowers Blend as a Tea Rinse with my Oil Steam (Jojoba) and my DC'er Steam.

cravoecanela

Is it too late to join? It's almost 2016...

I've recently bought a bunch of powders after using brahmi powder for the first time a month ago. I have no idea why I have never it before, my hair was very soft and very shiny after having used it.

The only problem is that it was very gritty and I had some stuck in my hair after having tried to thoroughly wash it out. What do you guys do to make it come out easier? Thanks in advance!

Here is the list of powders that I have bought:
Brahmi
Amla
Bhringraj
Kapoor Kachri
Do you have any tips or tricks that you would like to share?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Pulled out:
Herbs & Flowers blend for tomorrow's wash day.

I have a pot of left-over Coffee I may use this a well.

Will also use: Afroveda's Moringa & Ginseng Detangler

imaginary

I used my cassia oil as a pre-poo. My hair felt soft after, but that could have been because of the hemp oil. I'll keep using it in a variety of means after I take my braids out. Not sure if putting it on my scalp is the best idea.

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Henna today :) maybe I should add indigo. Idk. Will put a lil lemongrass tea in the mix. Or bamboo if I dont have fresh lemongrass on hand.

I have all these powders too. Think 2016 will be spent using them up.

cravoecanela

@cravoecanela

Please come back Ms. Lady and give us your review!:hug2:

Idk what I did wrong but none of the color deposited on my hair. My fingers are all orange however.
The strands of my hair ares super defined and my hair feels really strong/reinforced. Usually when I put in just the brahmi my hair comes out fluffy soft. This time it's still soft but not as fluffy, if that makes sense. I like it!

cravoecanela

@cravoecanela
Oh My!:eek:

You gotta use Gloves to apply. Did you allow the dye to properly release before applying?

I mixed it 72 hours before I put it on my hair and it looked like the dye was released? It had an orange like film at the top. I think the brahmi might have made the color not come out as much. I read a thread on here saying that a user used brahmi in the place of indigo to offshoot the orange. I'll try again without the brahmi in a couple of weeks.