2015 Coffee,Tea,ACV,AVJ,Ayurvedic, Powders/Clay, Challenge

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
For me straight aloe vera juice was too much. Made my hair hard. I usually dilute it with water, add glycerin and I have a perfect refresher spray. When I use it or ACV after a conditioner, the solution takes away the softness of the conditioner. After a shampoo bar, they soften my hair. So I think you may have to experiment as I believe hair porosity has a lot to do with how your hair feels after application.

@naturalyogini

Thank you for this.:kiss:

tallowah

Did a Black Tea Rinse last night.I put it on first them put on my conditioner mixed with evoo.The result was very good.My hair had been shedding previously and this morning not a hair in sight,in my comb! Impressed! Now I have seen this result will experiement with various teas.The black tea was Yorkshire Tea,a strong brand here in UK.
I drink Red Bush,so may experiment with that too.
Question Time: How often do you tend to do a tea rinse and what are some of your favourites which you suggest I give a try?

Thanks Ladies

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@tallowah
These are some of the ones I like (in no particular order):2inlove::
Pure Green
Rosemary Leaf
Black
Nettle
Horsetail
Burdock Root
Fenugreek
Sage
Red Roobis
Peppermint
Catnip

*I have a Bag that two other posters sent me of Loose Teas (Herbs & Flowers), that I love. It has Blue Malva, Calendua, Dandelion Root, Rose, Hibiscus etc...

tallowah

@tallowah
These are some of the ones I like (in no particular order):2inlove::
Pure Green
Rosemary Leaf
Black
Nettle
Horsetail
Burdock Root
Fenugreek
Sage
Red Roobis
Peppermint
Catnip

*I have a Bag that two other posters sent me of Loose Teas (Herbs & Flowers), that I love. It has Blue Malva, Calendua, Dandelion Root, Rose, Hibiscus etc...
Thank you so much for this list.Will use it as a shopping list for next week when I go shopping for tea.