***2015 Delectable Deep Condition Challenge***

theRaven

Yesterday I used up the last drops of my L'Oreal Damage Repair Erasing Balm and braided my hair up and left the deep conditioner in overnight. I rinses out this morning, my hair feels nice and soft and extra curly and extra springy :)

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
Sitting under a mask right now. Silicon mix, Nene's Secret MM mask and shikakai-amla-aritha tea all added in. It's my double deep-conditioning, scalp exfoliator and henna treatment softener in one. So far, so good.

CodeRed

I like it. Got mine at Dollartree and now they have none. :( It's very moisturizing and buttery.
Yeah there's a link on Google to the Dollar Tree page that used to have it but it's gone... I'll look for it when I go to WalMart/Dollar Tree/Sally's and see if they have it.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Shampoo: Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat + Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture
Conditioners: Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture + Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat

theRaven

I deep conditioned yesterday with Shea Moisture Anti-Breakage for a few hours under my heat cap. Then I used Aussie Moist for about an hour. I really want to try a new deep conditioner not sure what to get yet...

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
I'm doing a DC overnight with Hydratherma Naturals Amino plus protein. I hope it is ok overnight. It smells like juicy fruit.

ETA: I like this so far. I could definitely tell that the conditioner boosted my protein level, and my hair didn't have a problem with the fact that it was in overnight.

Last edited: