2015 MN Challenge

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I did inversions from the 1st until today. I used liquid gold oil and mn. Hopefully I grew at least 1/4 inch this week

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
My roots are starting to feel crinkly. I have a little new growth. It has been a little over 2 weeks since I got my blowout. I used mn and peppermint oil only on the right back quadrant of my head. The right is about 1/2 inch shorter than the left :(

HelpMe12

My roots are starting to feel crinkly. I have a little new growth. It has been a little over 2 weeks since I got my blowout. I used mn and peppermint oil only on the right back quadrant of my head. The right is about 1/2 inch shorter than the left :(
Do you feel like it didn't work or is it shorter bc of the crinkly new growth?

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
Has anyone used expired MN? I found a tube that I know is at least 2 years old but I don't see an expiration date. I'm sure it's expired though. I wonder if I should use it

jprayze

Hi Ladies! I kinda dropped the ball on my MN usage this year and haven't been making the best hair decisions.

I did some things that hurt my retentions: my ends have been so dry and I had one too many trim! (Probably from slacking on DCs) My last trim was more of my cut! Now I'm trying to really nurture them. Also I think I have done too much heat styling. Lastly the crochet braids I got recently were just too tight and I had some hair loss around the hairline.

I have to be more diligent about my hair care and do the things that I know work for me. Both MN and sulfur give me great results! I don't want to host a challenge for 2026, but I will join.

Here's a picture of my hair yesterday and you can see no growth to show. My goal now is just getting my hair in good health, especially those ends and keeping them that way!

Happy hair growing and I hope to see some great results from all of you!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    314.4 KB · Views: 6