2015 Oils,Buttas,Grease,Lotions Pomades,Cremes Challenge

Aggie

@IDareT'sHair, honey this is not a hijack or a disruption of the challenge but A request for you to tag me for the 2016 challenge. I want to start prepooing and oil rinsing. I like natural butters and will add another one to my sheaaloe butter next year. I've already saved a wish list of oils and butters to purchase:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
A request for you to tag me for the 2016 challenge. I want to start prepooing and oil rinsing. I like natural butters and will add another one to my sheaaloe butter next year. I've already saved a wish list of oils and butters to purchase:yep:

@Aggie

You definitely will be Tagged!:sneakyhug:

Has anyone tried black seed oil? I want to try it but I want to know how ot performs before I do. Thanks in advance.

@Aggie

I have on more than one occasion. Love the performance.

The smell, umm...not so much. Very pungent. Not sure if it can be masked or covered up.

But I do, however, thoroughly enjoy this oil. On the pricey side too.

Aggie

After prepooing and cowashing my celies, I oiled my scalp with some jbco, moisturized my babies with Donna Marie Super Buttercreme and sealed with evoo. Slapped my wig back on and will soon be heading out the door for an hour or two.

Saga

The Generous Queen
I've used it. Honestly, I didn't see it do much for my hair. I used it by itself, mixed in with other oils, mixed in with conditioner... maybe I just wasn't doing something right but I never really noticed a difference when doing anything with it. I like it for my skin though.
Thank you for the honest review, I was thinking of using it in the winter instead of using coconut oil. Maybe I'll try apricot instead or sweet almond.