2015 Use Up The Stash Challenge: Session 3

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
I have been on a roll this week. I finished up a deep conditioner, 2 leave-in, and an oil. Thought about buying some things but didn't. I did add items to my wish list though. :look:

I am so over my co wash conditioner right now though. It's not that the product I'm using is bad or anything, it's just that I bought a liter size and I wish it was empty all ready. And the worst part is that I have 3 more liters of various conditioners to get through. In addition to the other 20 bottles of conditioner I have.

Just know I will be in the 2016 challenge. :cool::afro:

jh

CodeRed

The buy one get one free's do??? I hardly ever see those. I see buy one get one half off a lot.

With Shea Moisture the buy one get one free happen at CVS, Walgreens and Rite Aid at different times. I'm pretty sure they happen at one of those places at the very least every other month. I didn't realize that until I tried SM and got hooked... I wanted to buy everything :lol:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Hmm, I think I've been so busy passing them up that I haven't noticed. I finally caved.
I figured out why I've never noticed many sm bogo's lol. My cvs, rite aid and Walgreens all have a crappy selection of sm products. My cvs didn't even sell it until recently they got maybe a few items and I don't think my rite aid has jumped on board with it at all. Walgreens recently upped their game and added some more new products so I haven't took advantage of a BOGO in a few years since I didn't have much selection around me.

These stores are really upping their game with natural hair products. Even in the crappy stores in my small town. I really have been pondering all day about all these bogo's you guys speak of lol!

faithVA

I washed tonight and conditioned with the Tresemme Undone and twisted with the Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade and KCCC. I have one more use of both the Tresemme Undone and the Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade. I will finish the OBSP off next wash and the Tresemme Undone by the end of July. Then I will start in on the CR Aloe Whip.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
Got two deep conditioners from the Shea Moisture BOGO sale.

Have a couple more uses in my liter of conditioner I'm using for co washing. The end is near and I'm so happy. I'm going to use up a few smaller bottles in the next few weeks. Hopefully I'll boost my morale before I start on another one.

CodeRed

Forgot to post a week ago that I gave away a can of coconut water... it had sugar in it and I wasn't about to put that in my hair... I didn't realize so many had added sugar.

Bought a can of coconut cream today. Had to go through many just to make sure they didn't have sugar in it too.