2015 Use Up The Stash Challenge: Session 3

CodeRed

Adding 80z Keracare Humecto. I'm hoping it's now the same as the one in the tub since I found a lot of comments from a few years ago that it's not the same...

CodeRed

GVP Conditioning Balm and the rest of my Tresemme Undone Conditioner put in daughter's stash. She needed something to cut the Queen Helene Cholesterols I gave her and these will be good for that.

CodeRed

Adding: Aveeno Nourish + Condition Leave In

Given away: Suave Professionals Sleek Conditioner. Gift to someone who really wanted it... It wasn't even in my stash but a few days...

CodeRed

So.... I had a friend who wanted to experiment with some stuff so I gave a couple of things away that I added to my daughter's stash :look: and a few things from my stash... Adding White Rain Coconut and Hibiscus Moisturizing Conditioner to her stash to help thin out her cholesterols.

CodeRed

Adding 4 sample packets:

- 2 Nutress Protein Packs (1 regular and 1 for color)
- 1 Crème of Nature Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment
- 1 Lustrasilk Moisture Max Hydrate Therapy Deep Conditioner

CodeRed

Adding 8 packets:

- Fantasia IC Deep Penetrating Crème Moisturizer
- Isoplus Super Conditioning Pac with Tea Tree Oil & Aloe
- Optimum Fiber Mend Masque
- Soft and Beautiful Botanicals Ultra Nourishing Deep Conditioning Repair Masque
- One 'N Only Moisture Repair Conditioner
- ORS Hair Repair Nourishing Conditioner
- ORS Hair Mayonnaise
- Sof N' Free Milk Protein & Olive Oil Really Deep Conditioning Treatment

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Pretty much used this up.....there was a few spoonfuls left so I added it to another conditioner from this line just to get rid of the jar. I'm finally making a visible dent in my stash! This is not a repurchase.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    771.7 KB · Views: 8

faithVA

Did a few cowashes. Used the Giovanni nutrafix. I have 2 more uses of that. Have one more use of the ion hard water conditioner. Not closed to using up anything else. Having been using enough oil. Will get back to that this week.

CodeRed

Adding 3 more packets. I don't think I can find any more :lol: Sally's packets are expensive... might as well buy the regular size...

- 2 Hair One packets (olive oil masque and jojoba oil mask)
- 1 Proclaim Intense Hydrating Masque

morgandenae

Morgan Denae'
Yeah I fell off lol :nono: . Got 2x KJ Naturals Cocoa Clay Cowash (16oz) while she was running a 60% off sale. My will power not quite there yet :giveup:plus Cocoa Clay Cowash are 3 of my most favorite hair things :love4: I felt like it was meant to be. On top of that I've had to start skipping my mid week wash since working 60+ hours a week in my new position and being a full time student. Hair stash has settled in and got comfortable, because it aint going nowhere anytime soon.

CodeRed

Gave away Silicon Mix Bambu. It's a good conditioner because my hair is stronger and a little softer... It's not really impressive though and I don't want to have to mix anything with it right now because I'm kind of lazy :lol: It's one of those conditioners where if I'm in a pinch and I spot it I'd pick up a little tub to hold me over until I find a treatment I like more.