2015 Use Up The Stash Challenge: Session 3

Smallfro

Will start this challenge. Will list stash and goals this p.m.
Donating today obis naturals twist crem and moisturizer. Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie and soufflé.

ImanAdero

Does anyone in here like the Shea Moisture LCBO leave in? It's not doing me any good and it's basically full... So I'd like to get rid of it.

If anyone is interested, please PM me.

krissyhair

I used my jojoba, EVCO, and lavender essential oil to make 5 more ounces of oil mixture. That's probably the best and most convenient way to make use of these oils in my regimen.

xu93texas

Used up a bottle of Shescentit Tahitian Leave in conditioner. Also, I returned a bottle of Ouidad Superfruit Clarifying shampoo to Ulta.

oneastrocurlie

Sold J. Monique Naturals Broccoli and hibiscus DC, Bentonite and Rhassoul Detox Hair Mask, and Detangle Me Lemon leave in

nmartin20

Ok. Ok...I used up B.A.S.K Yam Nectar and Cacao bark conditioner tonight(yes!!) I think I have 2of each left in my stash.(old label). I should finish up this week DB PSCMC, Obia Curl Enhancing Custard, Hairveda's Almond Glaze this week or next week. I should be finished with APB's Lemon Pound Cake Creamy Pudding and Ayurvedic the next couple weeks. Currently I'm using them as stylers, as refreshers, and after washing my hair(weekly wash). I am hoping to crack open Naturelle Grow, Camille Rose, and Pura Body conditioners during this month and next month. I have way too many products. I'm very pleased that I have maintained self control since Black Friday. It is truly a struggle! Stay strong everyone!!!

Update:: Used up these items: Almond Glaze, Obia Curl Enhancing Custard, and I have a corner of DB PSCMC and BASK Cacao Bark. I think I have one more use of the YAM probably two.

APB Lemond Pound Cake Creamy Pudding and Ayurvedic cream seems to be taking forever. I'm hoping I will finish this up this month. It's true a little goes a long way. They really keep my hair moisturized 3-4 days.

Naturelle Grow Marshmallow Root Conditioner, I used it during this weeks wash(love this stuff). I will alternate it in my weekly washes. It's so thick and my tangles melt away. No lie.

xu93texas

xu93texas I just used Ouidad Superfruit for the first time. Why did you return it?

I liked it the first time I used it. Since then, I've been using a shampoo bar from Chagrin Valley that works better. I love this poo bar.
I also have Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo and some Shea Moisture shampoo, so it wasn't a must have. I just decided to return it and use that money on makeup instead.

Dayjoy

Old School Member
Finished up Beautiful Textures Naturally Straight Anti-Reversion conditioner. Will not repurchase.

Also throwing away Kenra Platinum Straightening Gelee. I rarely blow dry our hair, and if I do, this product seems to make it a waste of time. I used this and it was the only product different from the last time I flat ironed and this time, EVERY DAY, my hair poofed up like Chaka Khan. To the trash!!! :duck:

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
I'm giving away the Hairveda Red Satin Tea Moisturizer . It moisturizes, but it also coats. I think it is the emulsifying wax.

I only have a little bit of silk dreams avocado pudding left.

Last edited:

krissyhair

I have the tiniest amount left of Miss Jessie's leave-in condish. I'm so sad to see it gone. It's been my leave in conditioner since August and it works so well.

ImanAdero

I still need to get my list together... But Lord knows I need to add a lot of stuff... I'll inventory tonight.

However, in still working throug products, albeit slowly, but I'm coming along. Taking down my mom's locs has helped. PKUS, I'll be using my stuff for myself AND her now.

krissyhair

I have the tiniest amount left of Miss Jessie's leave-in condish. I'm so sad to see it gone. It's been my leave in conditioner since August and it works so well.

I'm going to start using shea moisture curl and style milk as my leave in. I need to pick out a good styler from my stash to go with it.

gorgeoushair

I could have sworn I posted in this thread but maybe it was the old one. Well I used up HH Peach Waves and SD Wheat Germ Leave In. Now I need to use up HH The Deep C-1 more use, HH Pink Lemonade-1-2 more uses, HH Soft Coconut Marshmallows, HH Liquid Cake Batter, HQ Go Deep DC-1 more use, HQ Coconut Mango Repair Mask-2 more uses, and MHC Buttery Soy-trying to use up half the jar. It's a 16oz jar and a little goes a long way.

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
Used up my Silk Dreams Avocado Pudding. Not bad, but not my favorite. I don't think I will repurchase

oneastrocurlie

I have about one swipe left in my jar of Kandy Kurls shea souffle and it'll be finished. Possible repurchase in the distant future.