2015 Use Up The Stash Challenge: Session 3

faithVA

With the cooler weather I'm back to doing my hair only once a week so not using up much. I used a reconstructor and a DC tonight. I have one more use of both. Will probably use them up in December. Have been washing weekly with the AIA cleansing pudding but I have a lot more of that to go. Hopefully I can use up 2 products before the end of the year.

Dayjoy

Old School Member
I'm realizing more of my staples and/or staple "type" products. So now I see I need to focus not on just using up products (since some will just immediately get replaced), but using up categories in which I have an over abundance of items--and not buying anything until it's replacement time. I'm going to adjust my inventory list.

SimJam

Hay yall !!!! Im a reformed product junkie LOLOL

This thread really helped me use up my products (I literally had 2 years worth of products with washing my hair weekly)
Im on my last batch of products now and only re-up on my staples.

So there is hope for those who wish to kick the habit LOL

CodeRed

The Hair Chemist Jojoba & Shea Butter Deep Repair Masque.
Motions Oil Moisturizer Silk Protein Deep Treatment.
- 1 Crème of Nature Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment
Novex Chocolate packet
- Optimum Fiber Mend Masque

Gave all these away. If I was natural I'd keep them because they worked ok on my new growth but my relaxed hair isn't really liking petrol ingredients or lanolin and beeswax. At least I know now not to buy those ingredients.

morgandenae

Morgan Denae'
Used up Soultanicals Fluffalicious. WAS going to consider this a repurchase until I ran out and had to switch to APB pudding halfway through and realized my whole life was about to change.

This stuff is AMAZING. IMMEDIATELY. My hair felt like silk just running the product through my hair. It ATE this stuff up and the large twist i put through my hair as I moisturize have never been so shiny and plump. Thank god I have a backup (or 2) and a little goes a long way cause I'm not trying to let bae go anytime soon.

CodeRed

Adding Rudy Profumi Luxury Hair Mask. Bought it from Ross for $6... probably going to try it out next month when I'm out of the rest of my conditioners. It should help me and my daughter finish out the year... then I get to start buying new ones in January :lol:

ImanAdero

I REALLY need to decide if I'm participating in BF sales...

I feel like I've been doing so well and I really don't NEED anything...

But I really want some new SSI... And I kinda want to try a new vendor...

Okay, I need to finish SOME THINK before Thursday to make that happen..

Totally not finishing 3 separate products like I hoped lol.

JJamiah

Anyone who has lots to use and must in little to no time, I Have two of four boys who go through hair cleanser, conditioner and products.

1) Argan Oil spray - One and only
2) Hair conditioner - I forgot the name
3) Hair cleanser - One and only
4) Vitamin E Oil (I don't remember giving him this - Via