2016-05-14 - Maintenance

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
Ladies,

Thank you all for your understanding during the last maintenance window. I understand it was short notice but that was pretty much the notice I was given to perform the task.

We had to move our whole server farm to a different data center, and one cannot do that without shutting the servers down.

The move has been completed and the site should be operating as normal. During the testing phase, we also discovered a couple of issues that could in some instances make the site appear really slow. That problem has been corrected.

There is much more to do this weekend but it can all be done without shutting down the site or interfering with your user experience.

Thank you all once more for your understanding. I will in the future try to give you more accurate times and not GMT (Greek Maybe Time) :)

<3

Aggie

Ladies,

Thank you all for your understanding during the last maintenance window. I understand it was short notice but that was pretty much the notice I was given to perform the task.

We had to move our whole server farm to a different data center, and one cannot do that without shutting the servers down.

The move has been completed and the site should be operating as normal. During the testing phase, we also discovered a couple of issues that could in some instances make the site appear really slow. That problem has been corrected.

There is much more to do this weekend but it can all be done without shutting down the site or interfering with your user experience.

Thank you all once more for your understanding. I will in the future try to give you more accurate times and not GMT (Greek Maybe Time) :)

<3
You're the best @dimopoulos. We do appreciate all that you do to make us happy and to make communicating with each other so smooth. :kiss:

Kiowa

Whochoo! Thank you Nikos...I specialize in migrating companies VM farms so I feel ya pain....thanks for getting us back up an on..We appreciate all you do!

Ivonnovi

@dimopoulos

Some of us have been here for quite a while, and have many posts. With that said is there anyway to add an option so that we can be taken directly to our last post in a thread WHEN our SIGGY appears next to a Thread in a forum as in the pic below:

Thank you
upload_2016-5-14_19-52-10.png

GinnyP

I didn't even check yesterday after 7:00 AM yea! :lachen: