2016 Bsl/mbl Challenge

Janet'

After a super busy day, I still managed to come home, clean the house and do my hair. I washed with Ion scalp shampoo, did a 30 minute dc (without heat) with Therapiste mask, and blow dried my hair before I redid my plaits. Then I moisturized my ends with Herbal Essences Touchably smooth cream and rubbed some Nioxin treatment all over my scalp. The Nioxin is really helping to reduce my shedding. My scalp feels so good each time I use it.

Go SUPERWOMAN!!! :urock: Your hair is definitely thriving because you are going the extra mile!

trclemons

Pre-poo'd overnight with AVJ spritz & hot shea oil.
DC'd under heat cap for an hour with a mix of Ynobe Amla & Nettle and Brahmi ayurvedic powder.
Shampoo'd with TJ Tea Tree Tingle, CW'd with KenetMD, Reconstructed with Aphogee Curlific, R/O with ACV & The Body Shop Banana Conditioner.
LCOB'd with LRC Shake 'n Go, KJ Natural's Raspberry Lemonade Slip, DIY oil on length & Liquid Gold Green Magic on scalp.

Aggie

I hate inverting but I have to continue because I've been experiencing some great results from it and with that said I just completed day 1 (5 minutes with a 2 minute scalp massage using Netwurks 21) for September.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Dh and I might go to a comedy show this Friday and I'm not sure what to do with my hair. Should I straighten it or wear a wig?

Daina

After watching several videos I think I cracked the code on how to two-strand flat twist! They made soft waves that I wore today for work. Here is a pic that I snapped as I was taking a starting pic to monitor my Xcel 21 progress. Think I've found another style option for fall / winter. My plan is to rollerset once a month and try to make it last 2 weeks. The rest of the month I will bun 1 week and do a twist or braid out for the last week.

Attachments

• 20160919_180118.jpg
    20160919_180118.jpg
    528.9 KB · Views: 44

Janet'

After watching several videos I think I cracked the code on how to two-strand flat twist! They made soft waves that I wore today for work. Here is a pic that I snapped as I was taking a starting pic to monitor my Xcel 21 progress. Think I've found another style option for fall / winter. My plan is to rollerset once a month and try to make it last 2 weeks. The rest of the month I will bun 1 week and do a twist or braid out for the last week.

I LOVE the look of two-strand flat twists!!! I'm sure they look great on you! Your hair :drool: :drool:

Guinan

Re-Branding

Looking good!!! And the baby in the background is BEYOND adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

faithVA

Your little man is just cracking up. (Lol) So funny!

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Tonight I'll moisturize my ends with Herbal Essences leave in and massage my scalp with Nioxin. I plan to wash again this Friday.

morgandenae

Morgan Denae'
Cowashed and did a quick deep condition to my braids earlier. My scalp is still tingling from the rosemary and peppermint oil in KJ Naturals Hair Growth Conditioner. This is my first ever staple.

I also noticed my braids hang a good two inches from SL, it makes me wanna thow in some mini twist to see what they look like now :look:

Aggie

This afternoon I used Netwurks 21 on my scalp, moisturized and sealed with DB Sweet Cocoa Beans Hair Whip. Tonight to inverted for 5 minutes, no massage, no oil. Day 5 is complete, 2 more to go for the month of September.

Daina

I need to wash, wanted to last night but was too lazy. I GHE'd instead and used my Xcel 21. Because I have to chase the Xcel 21 with my scalp oil mix every night I am going to have to clarify this weekend as my scalp feels heavy. Time also for a protein treatment, I really love Komaza it makes my hair so strong and really reduces shedding.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I need to wash, wanted to last night but was too lazy. I GHE'd instead and used my Xcel 21. Because I have to chase the Xcel 21 with my scalp oil mix every night I am going to have to clarify this weekend as my scalp feels heavy. Time also for a protein treatment, I really love Komaza it makes my hair so strong and really reduces shedding.
Is the Xcel21 oily? I can't do oil based growth aides anymore, but I'm interested in this one...

Daina

Is the Xcel21 oily? I can't do oil based growth aides anymore, but I'm interested in this one...

@Prettymetty, nope not at all it has a very watery consistency. I transferred mine from the spray bottle to an applicator bottle with a nozzle as the spray bottle was a bit cumbersome to use. Because it made my scalp itchy I follow each application with a castor/olive/peppermint oil mix I make.