~~~2016 Delectable Deep Condition Challenge~~~

Aggie

No deep conditioning this week. I just cowashed friday past and this morning with Pureology Volumizing Conditioner. My schedule has been a little crazy this week.

Damaris.Elle

Today: Jamila Henna mixed with Coconut milk. I sat under the dryer for an hour and left the mixture on for another hour and a half without heat. I followed this with Silk Elements Moisturizing treatment mixed with honey and Generic Value Products Silk Remedy

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
Totally lazy this week so just getting to my protein.

Methi paste in my thinning areas pre shampoo

Hydratherma Naturals Amino acids protein conditioner on top of a heavy dose of Vatika and JBCO

Cattypus1

All loced up...
Today I cleansed with Ouidad Oil Cleanser and followed with Nexxus Emergencee for an hour, no heat or cap. Followed that with a warmed mixture of NG Herbal Blends and NG Asian Pear and Fresh Coconut. The Herbal Blends has the best slip of any conditioner I've ever used. I mix it with the Asian Pear because I want to use that up and exclusively use the HB. Got my hothead on.

Aggie

I washed my hair this morning with KurleeBelle Moisture Shampoo and deep conditioned with Moisturefuse Moisturizing conditioner. I still have it on my hair right now and I've had it in for at least 8 hours. I am too lazy to wash it out.

Aggie

I forgot to mention that I just bought 2 additional masks to try and they are:

Kerastase Resistance Therapiste Masque - 16.9 oz
Kerastase Densifique Masque Densite - 16.9 oz

I love Kerastase products and I can't wait to try these two babies out:yep:.

theRaven

I deep conditioned with Organics Hair Mayonnaise for two hours and then L'Oreal Damage Erasing for another hour. All under my heating cap :2inlove:

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Hey mama, you know you're supposed to give me a little review of the bain chroma riche. Fess up girlie. Waiting patiently :lol:
The Bain is great. It lathers easily and cleans my hair without feeling stripped. It isn't as fragrant as Chroma Riche mask, but that's no biggie. I only use these 2 products together, because I get better results that way. I still prefer my Ion shampoo over this one, but it gets an 8 out of 10.

You are going to LOVE Therapiste. That's bae! The smell, the texture, the slip... It's everything

CodeRed

I deep conditioned with Organics Hair Mayonnaise for two hours and then L'Oreal Damage Erasing for another hour. All under my heating cap :2inlove:

That sounds like heaven. I think I'm going to have to buy some kind of heating/conditioning cap to do this once a month (deep conditioning for hours). Not sure if I'll continue to steam for that much longer...

gemruby41

Today I cleansed with Ouidad Oil Cleanser and followed with Nexxus Emergencee for an hour, no heat or cap. Followed that with a warmed mixture of NG Herbal Blends and NG Asian Pear and Fresh Coconut. The Herbal Blends has the best slip of any conditioner I've ever used. I mix it with the Asian Pear because I want to use that up and exclusively use the HB. Got my hothead on.
Did you use the new Emergencee in the skinny tube?

Damaris.Elle

-I mixed Jamila Henna, honey and 2 tablespoons of Elasta QP DPR11 and have it on my head now. I'm going to see if I can skip the moisture DC today. I'm mad that I didn't notice I ran out of coconut milk before starting my wash day routine. :mad: