~~~2016 Delectable Deep Condition Challenge~~~

Aggie

The Bain is great. It lathers easily and cleans my hair without feeling stripped. It isn't as fragrant as Chroma Riche mask, but that's no biggie. I only use these 2 products together, because I get better results that way. I still prefer my Ion shampoo over this one, but it gets an 8 out of 10.

You are going to LOVE Therapiste. That's bae! The smell, the texture, the slip... It's everything

Thanks hun. I'm thinking of getting the Therapiste shampoo and now the Chroma Riche shampoo as well. These two seem to be the baes of the Kerastase shampoos. These are probably the only two Kerastase shampoos I'll be getting though. I like Elucence, Keracare and Redken a lot.

curlyTisME

Heyyyy @Prettymetty I decided to follow your lead and get a Kerataste mask. Which one do you suggest for moisture and a bit of a protein boost? I know you love them all!

Going to snoop around Nordstrom Rack tomorrow since they have the entire line for almost half off normal prices.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Heyyyy @Prettymetty I decided to follow your lead and get a Kerataste mask. Which one do you suggest for moisture and a bit of a protein boost? I know you love them all!

Going to snoop around Nordstrom Rack tomorrow since they have the entire line for almost half off normal prices.
Therapiste is a protein conditioner, but it has moisture and slip as well.

Maskeratine has protein and moisture (discipline line)

Cristalliste is for long hair and it softens and strengthens.

The pink line is for color treated hair, orange line is for dry hair, green and blue are for damaged hair and the gold line is for overall health. I'm sure you'll love whichever mask you get :)

CodeRed

Deep conditioning steam with Palmer's Coconut Protein Pack. Why you say? Because I'm an idiot. I really wanted to do a deep conditioning so I grabbed the only one I haven't tried in my stash and forgot that not only do I have to leave it on for 20 minutes minimum, but I'm going to have to do a moisturizing treatment after because I could feel it firming up my hair. Lord why at 12:30am...

Aggie

Therapiste is a protein conditioner, but it has moisture and slip as well.

Maskeratine has protein and moisture (discipline line)

Cristalliste is for long hair and it softens and strengthens.

The pink line is for color treated hair, orange line is for dry hair, green and blue are for damaged hair and the gold line is for overall health. I'm sure you'll love whichever mask you get :)

Great break down @Prettymetty.

Now that I've had more time to think about it, I know originally I said I wanted the Chroma Riche shampoo, but for my light and fluffy blowouts, I think the Cristalliste shampoo is more suitable. So that and the Therapiste shampoo are the ones I want now.

Also, the company here now has the Therapiste and Densite line in stock again so I don't have to get them online anymore, thank God.

Aggie

I have some major Kerastase Masks left to purchase and they are Elixir Ultime, the Nutritive Oleo Curl Intense, and the Age Recharge. I'm thinking about the Nutri Thermique mask as well but not too sure about it just yet.

Aggie

Just henna'ed my hair now I'm sitting under my hooded dryer with a mixture of Redken Extreme Strength Builder Plus Mask and Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Mask on my hair. I'm out of time to use them separately today. Going out to a fancy dinner tonight.

wheezy807

Currently dcing with Shea Moisture Anti-Breakage Strengthening Masque under 2 plastic caps. Debating whether for an 1/2 hr. or an hr. Hmmm?

Damaris.Elle

Friday:
-Shampooed with Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo. I followed the shampoo by DC'ing with a can of coconut milk, a tablespoon of amla and about two tablespoons of Elasta QP DPR11. As much as I love using coconut milk in a DC, it was not moisturizing enough to put the moisture back in my hair after shampooing. My ends were dry and I had more shedding than normal. :cry3:I should have used mostly DPR11 with maybe a 1/2 cup or 1 cup of coconut milk

Today: DC'ed with Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing treatment. I applied this while I was at the gym (after finishing my workout) and then went and sat in the steam room for 20 minutes. My hair feels like it's back to normal now.:D

Last edited:

Damaris.Elle

Pre-poo: Egg protein mask using 2 eggs, coconut milk, V05 passion fruit smoothie conditioner, honey, coconut oil and castor oil. I left this on for about 15 minutes.

DC: Silk Elements Moisture Treatment

Aggie

This morning:

I prepooed with a mixture of aloe vera gel, coconut and olive oils for 30 minutes this morning.

I clarified with Elucence Clarifying shampoo followed with KurleeBelle Moisture shampoo.

Now I'm deep conditioning with Kerastase Therapiste Mask. This mask smells awesome and feels really great on my strands. I had to use something strengthening because my hairdrenalin potion is extremely moisturizing.

I will use Redken Anti Snap as my leave-in for added strength.

Moisturize and seal with Keracare Jojoba Moisturizer.