~~~2016 Delectable Deep Condition Challenge~~~

Aggie

That Kerastase Therapiste mask is the bomb.com. It smells amazing and worked easily through my tresses and left it feeling strong and manageable. I love it. Now I need the shampoo to this mask. I will be adding that to my wish list for sure:yep:.

Damaris.Elle

Pre-poo: Egg protein mask using 2 eggs, coconut milk, V05 passion fruit smoothie conditioner, honey, coconut oil and castor oil. I left this on for about 15 minutes.

DC: Silk Elements Moisture Treatment

Forgot to mention: my results from this pre-poo and DC combo were :love:. My hair felt silky but strong and had tons of slip. Detangling was easy and my comb has a lot less hair than usual in it. New pre-poo combination staple!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Under Dryer: Cathy Howse UBH Conditioner (20 minutes)

Under Steamer: BlueRozeBeauty's Chocolate Rose DC'er (40 minutes)

Last edited:

NaturallyATLPCH

I thought I posted in here for this week. See what happens when your hair is always protected? :lachen:

DCed for 30 minutes under heat with Shea Moisture's Coconut Water DC:lachen::lachen:

Janet'

Happy Thursday Ladies!

This is how I'm wearing my hair right now since I cannot deal with it (I can't be on my feet for 6 weeks). My friend comes over and re-braids for me every week and a half. She's trying to figure out how she can wash my hair and deep condition it for me but I'm looking at her like :badidea:, I know that you have a license (cosmetology and such) but :catfight: I don't trust you with my hair :nono:...But, "I do love you and I appreciate everything that you have done for me..." I just can't!!!:nono::nono::nono:

OAN: I'm in my mid-30s and do you see ALL the grey????? This is why I color/dye ladies!!! I'm dying over here!!! :angry2::angry2:

Smiley79

Last night I DC'd with Mielle Organics Babbasou DC under hooded dryer for 15 minutes and then and add'l 30 minutes with a beanie.

Aggie

I have a very busy day today and I'm prepooing with aloe vera juice and Biolage Hydrasource Aloe mask, shampooing with Time Reset Shampoo and deep conditioning this morning with Redken Time Reset Mask.

Smiley79

I did a little reorganizing of my products shelf; These are my DC's that I have and want to get to get thru. I need to stick to 1 at a time so i can see how my hair responds to them.

1. Mielle Organics Babbasu (finish up remains next cowash)
2. Claudie's Normalizing conditioner
3. Naturelle Grow Herbal Blends
4. Naturelle Grow Marshmallow
5. SM High Porosity
6. SM Manuka Honey

A while back i posted about the condtion of my hair. I was frustrated with my hair being continuously dry, lifeless and brittle. I started an intense change of my regimen which included a couple of DC a week. After many weeks of doing this i can feel and see improvement in my hair. It's like my hair was thirsty. I still am working on optimal moisture retention once the DC ing is over...althought it has improved, i still have to nail the right combination for me whether it be LCO, LOC, LOCO, or none of the above....lol. I dont know yet.

But anyways thats my DC update. The Midweek and Weekend DC has been awesome for my hair and i will ween off to once a week as i see fit. I usually do treatments/moisture DC on weekends and a moisture DC only midweek.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Under Dryer with: Hairveda's Methi Set Step 1

Under Steamer with: BlueRoze Beauty's Coco Rose DC'er mixed with Jakeala's Sweet Honey Hair Thang (in Peach Bellini)