~~~2016 Delectable Deep Condition Challenge~~~

theRaven

Forgot to report in this thread for a while. Deep conditioned for a few hours with Africas Best Hair Mayonnaise deep conditioner with my heating cap. Then used Aussie Moists 3minute miracle for 45 minutes. No heating cap this time. I miss the original Aussie Moist deep conditioner :le sigh:

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
I can't find my heat cap!

I have a full hair day ahead of me.

Overnight Pre-poo: Vatika oil and Netwurks
Shampoo: Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat
Protein: JOICO K-PAK
Rinse: Sebastian Cellophanes
Moisture: Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I'm supposed to wash and dc today with Chroma Riche shampoo and mask. Afterwards I plan to blowdry and straighten.

eta I lathered twice and left in the dc for 30 minutes. Now it's time to blowdry...

Last edited:

meka72

I'm visiting my daughter and don't have access to my products.

Washing and conditioning with Purology hydrate shampoo and conditioner (sample; first time using).

M&S: QB AOHC and alphabet butter.

theRaven

My hair really needed a good protein treatment. Deep conditioned for a few hours with Africas Best Hair Mayonnaise deep conditioner with my heating cap. Washed it out and put in Shea Moisture leave in Conditioner and twisted my hair. Time for bed...

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I did 2 lathers of Herbal Essences Naked shampoo (not so moisturizing). My hair felt a little stripped, but I guess that means that the dc worked better afterwards. I used a sample of Kerastase Force Architect. It was very creamy and smelled like apples. I'm air drying right now, so the jury's still out on this one...

Aggie

Pre-pooing with Terrene Fusions Moisturizing Conditioner mixed with Meadowfoam Oil

Clarifying with Elucence Clarifying Shampoo followed by Elucence Moisture Benefits Shampoo.

Color with Matrix Demi Color - volume 10 with black ash and neutral protein filler added.

Deep Conditioning with Afrotastic Curl Elastic

Moisturizing with APB Creamy Hair Pudding Leave-in Conditioner

Bunning for the day

NaturallyATLPCH

My hair felt so horrible after my styler that I had to wash and DC again.
I am DCing under my soft bonnet dryer with APB's Hibiscus and Pomegranate Moisturizing Deep Conditioner. I was going to use the UCS again but ended up using the first APB DC I put my hands on lol...

theRaven

Deep conditioned for a few hours with Africas Best Hair Mayonnaise under my dutiful heating wrap. Just washed my hair now I'm deep conditioning with Aussie Moist 3 minute deep conditioner. Will wash out probably in a another hour or so.

Last edited: