~~~2016 Delectable Deep Condition Challenge~~~

theRaven

Washed my hair today and I feel fabulous! I deep conditioned per usual with Africas Best Hair Mayonnaise for a few hours under my heating cap. Then with Aussie Moist for about 10 minutes while in the shower.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
On Dry Hair wrapped in Saran Wrap:
J.Monique Naturals Bentonite & Rhassoul Rx.

Under Dryer:
Cream & Coco's
Spun Sugar Reconstructor

Under Steamer:
Darcy Botanicals Deep Conditioning Hair Mask w/Jakeala's Sweet Honey Hair Thang

Rozlewis

DC'ing right now with KJ Naturals Rosemary Coconut DC under heat for 30 mins. I am so glad I pulled this out. I forgot how awesome this conditioner is and the tingly feeling on my scalp is wonderful.

Smiley79

Overall throughout 2016, how often were you all DCing. Am I the only one that sometimes DC more than once a week. I have noticed tremendous change in my hair since I started DCing my hair more often. The elasticity and overall texture has improved. It's like my hair was deprived for so long, and now I am giving it the rehab that it needs through really good DC.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Overall throughout 2016, how often were you all DCing. Am I the only one that sometimes DC more than once a week. I have noticed tremendous change in my hair since I started DCing my hair more often. The elasticity and overall texture has improved. It's like my hair was deprived for so long, and now I am giving it the rehab that it needs through really good DC.
I wasn't doing too good but that's something I plan on changing in 2017. At least 1 weekly, goal.

trclemons

Throughout 2016, I DC'd once a week for an hour or more under a heat cap. Right now, I only have time for once a week.

Currently, DC'ing for an hour under my heat cap with Obia Babbasu.

Smiley79

Last night I pre-poo'd with Aphogee Curlific
I deep conditioned with SM Manuka Honey masque
And afterwards I did something a little different. I did a 2 minute conditioner rinse out of my L'Oreal Damage Repair balm. I just did it randomly. So last night my hair got some extra TLC.

Aggie

Okay I sort of figured out what I will be doing to my hair this weekend. I will be:

Prepooing with avj, Banyan Botanicals oil, and coconut oil mix
Hendigoing my hair

Cowash with Matrix Fiber Strong Conditioner or Redken Color extend Conditioner
Hot Oil Rinsing with Safflower Oil

Deep Protein Conditioning with Affirm 5 in 1 Reconstructor
Deep Moisturizing Treating with APB Moisturizing Conditioner

Leave-in - NG Sweet Plantain Leave-in
Sealing with Bask & Bloom Silky Aloe Hair Pudding or Sarenzo Creamy Oil
Style - my hair plait down with a wig to go.