~~~2016 Delectable Deep Condition Challenge~~~

trclemons

Today was CW Friday. I pre-poo'd under my wig at work with AVJ spritz & KJ Naturals Milk & Honey on ends. When I got home, I added Aubrey Organics GPB & HSR mix on ends and AO White Camellia on scalp & length for an hour under a heat cap.

Brwnbeauti

I'm using the Manuka honey & Mafura oil hair masque by Shea moisture today.
I'll sit under the dryer for 30 minutes.

How fast do you all go through dc's mine last about 3-4 uses and I'm only around shoulder length :(

Aggie

I haven't been in here a while.

Today I shampooed my curls and deep conditioned with Organics Hair Mayonnaise for an hour under my heating cap. Then conditioned with L'Oreal Total 5 Damage Erasing Balm for about 20 minutes. My hair feels like butta!
I think the total 5 has ceramides in it, hence the butter feeling.

Aggie

As for me today, I prepooed with Matrix Biolage Hydrasource with Aloe conitioning balm mixed with sunflower and palm oil and a dash of aloe jiuce.

It felt much better than it did last week. I suppose I can use it as a deep conditioner this way, but the prepoo is working swimmingly so why mess with a good thing?

I used Redken Time Reset shampoo (made my hair feel squeaky clean without feeling hard) and now I'm deep conditioning with Redken Time Reset Youth Revitalizer replenishing deep treatment for 20 minutes under hooded dryer.

This shampoo and treatment also have ceramides and camellia oil in them. I'm a little excited about that so we'll see how good it is for my hair once I'm done. I'm washing this out and finishing off with a palm oil rinse leaving some of it on my hair.

I'll be moisturizing with Redken Anti Snap leave in sealed with sunflower oil. That's me for my hair day.

Cattypus1

All loced up...
DC-ing with combo of NG and KBB. I warmed the conditioner, applied and detangled and twisted. Will steam this in and then rinse in twists. Will take down and retwist with Nairobi.

Ayesha81

I get an in salon deep treatment using Redken all soft shot phase conditioner then spray Redken Shot Phix 3.5 sealer over the conditioner and sit under the dryer for 30 min. The combo makes my hair soft and bouncy.

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
Moisture conditioning night

Prepooed with Amla hair cream. Wow my hair was completely soft. Used Roux Porosity Control as mid step on ends only. DC with Alter Ego Garlic Conditioner plus SSA, VATIKA and JBCO

trclemons

Yesterday was Shampoo Friday and I DC'd under my heat cap for 1.5 hours with Honey's Handmade Citrus & Sage DC.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Pre-Rx with: Honey Handmades Honey & Tomato DC'er (plastic cap)
Under dryer: Cathy Howse UBH (under dryer)
Under Steamer with: Afroveda's Ashlii Amala Red Raspberry DC'er mixed with Jakeala Sweet Honey

Ended up mixing Jasmine's Hibiscus DC'er with the Sweet Honey Hair Thang instead of Afroveda

Aggie

Prepooing with a mixture of Matrix Biolage Hydrasouce Aloe Conditioning Balm, palm oil, and aloe juice.

Clarified with Elucence clarifying shampoo followed with Elucence moisture shampoo

Deep protein treating with Dudley's DRC 28 Hair Treatment

Deep Moisture treatment with Biolage Aqua-Immersion deep moisture mask and oil rinsing with palm oil.

Using Biolage Hydrasource daily leave-in and moisturizing my ends with Keracare Jojoba Moisturizer, sunflower oil and KCCC Knot Today blend.

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
Prepoo with Chicoro's Protein Pre-poo. Have to make less next time.

Have to pick a moisturizing conditioner to follow up with.

Eta:. Had to cocktail something together for conditioner because I changed my mind at the last minute to use Joico Moisture lotion only to find that I had maybe a tsp left. :-(. Mixed that with Elasta QP Intense, SAA and Vatika. Also added JBCO on my ends before applying the conditioner.

Last edited: