2016 February What Did You Buy This Week?

nothidden

TeamNatural95-Fractals/Zigzags
...a scalp massager. I do the Inversion Method (despite missing session 1 last night), but I want to incorporate regular massaging into my routine. I think having a 'gadget' will help me remember to massage (at least I'm hoping it will).

NappyKinks

Just received my CurlBox Natural and it's The Mane Choice box:

1) Month Supply of Manetabolism Plus 60 caps
1) Detangling Hydration Shampoo 8oz
1) Detangling Hydration Conditioner 8oz
1) 3-in-1 Revitalize & Refresh coWash + Leave-in + Detangler 8oz
1) Multi-Vitamin Scalp Nourishing Oil 4 oz

I'm a bit disappointed that they didn't include the new Chrystal Orchid Biotin Infused Styling Gel or a Doesn't Get Much Butter Than This. It's a good kit it's just missing a styler so it feels kind of incomplete.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Just received my CurlBox Natural and it's The Mane Choice box:

1) Month Supply of Manetabolism Plus 60 caps
1) Detangling Hydration Shampoo 8oz
1) Detangling Hydration Conditioner 8oz
1) 3-in-1 Revitalize & Refresh coWash + Leave-in + Detangler 8oz
1) Multi-Vitamin Scalp Nourishing Oil 4 oz

I'm a bit disappointed that they didn't include the new Chrystal Orchid Biotin Infused Styling Gel or a Doesn't Get Much Butter Than This. It's a good kit it's just missing a styler so it feels kind of incomplete.
Do the products smell like grapefruit? If not, what do they smell like?

claud-uk

From naissance on ebay.co.uk:

1L Castor oil, 1L Vegetable Glycerine, Menthol EO, Peppermint EO.

(Vitale used to do a reconstructor w/menthol, it made my scalp feel Glorious every time, had it singin' like Teena Marie! I want to recreate that feeling in my DIY protein treatment.)

claud-uk

Nothing yet...

How long d'you think that'll last? Ladies, we need to help @Aggie down off her high horse so she can keep her no-buying-lying seat in this thread warm :rofl:

I just got what looks like a cross between a puff cuff and a banana clip off ebay for £1.99 incl. delivery:

Last edited:

Aggie

I've been a :badgirl:. Again....

Here's my new purchase for February:

• Tamanu Madagascar Carrier Oil - 16 oz
  • Cherry Kernel Carrier Oil - 16 oz
  • Sesame Carrier Oil 16 - oz
  • Wheatgerm Carrier Oil 16 - oz
  • Hemp Seed - Unrefined Carrier Oil 16 - oz
  • Grapeseed Carrier Oil - 16 oz
  • Black Cumin Seed (Egypt) Carrier Oil - 3.3 oz
  • Walnut Carrier Oil - 16 oz
  • Safflower Carrier Oil - 33.3 oz
  • Glycerine Vegetable - 2.2 lbs
  • Orange Sweet Essential Oil - 3.3 oz
  • Hemp Seed - Refined Carrier Oil - 16 oz
Hi my name is Aggie and I admit I need :help:

T'is All:blush:

Aggie

How long d'you think that'll last? Ladies, we need to help @Aggie down off her high horse so she can keep her no-buying-lying seat in this thread warm :rofl:

I just got what looks like a cross between a puff cuff and a banana clip off ebay for £1.99 incl. delivery:

:lachen: :rofl: :giggle:

What was even more hilarious is that I actually posted the above post before I even read your post @claud-uk , :lol:

Aggie

I had that cart fulla stuff long before I pressed PAY NOW. I was really fighting myself not to buy anything this month. And...

I was about to add more stuff afterwards but I decided not to becuase once the cart has stuff in in, for some reason a little voice comes reaaaal close to my ear and loudly whispers "Girl buy that stuff now, don't wait." So I left the cart empty this time..."Whew!"

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:lachen: :rofl: :giggle:

What was even more hilarious is that I actually posted the above post before I even read your post :lol:

@Aggie @claud-uk
:nono:.........:lol:

I had that cart fulla stuff long before I pressed PAY NOW. I was really fighting myself not to buy anything this month. And...I was about to add more stuff afterwards but I decided not to becuase once the cart has stuff in in, for some reason a little voice comes reaaaal close to my ear and loudly whispers "Girl buy that stuff now, don't wait." So I left the cart empty this time..."Whew!"

@Aggie

:thud:

Aggie

I forgot one small purchase from Etsy. I bought one of those microwaveable conditioning bonnet. I need to multi task when I'm deep conditioning. The shop was called the Honeycomb Brand and it was on sale for $22.50. I had to grab it quick. Now I'm going back to my hiding place :dighole:

meka72

2 APB Cupuacu Avocado Daily Moisturizer
2 Tressemé Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner
Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer
Some other conditioner from Sally's that I can't remember
2 VO5 2in1 Shampoo & Conditioner (for my wigs)

I feel like I'm missing something.