2016 Milestone Challenge...(not A Length Challenge. No Length Goals)

LdyKamz

I don't think so. This thread didn't turn out like I thought it would. I thought about doing a style milestone challenge but I was still on the fence about it.
Didn't know I was still subbed to this thread. What did you have in mind? How did you expect it to go?

faithVA

Didn't know I was still subbed to this thread. What did you have in mind? How did you expect it to go?

I don't know if I can quite explain it which is probably why the thread didn't go the way I thought :lol:

I wanted milestones to be things that one could do with the hair as it got longer but before it go to the next length goal.

For instance I'm NL on way to SL. On the way to SL milestones or things I want to achieve might be 1) wearing a bun, having wearable 2 strand twists, putting my hair into 2 cornrows.

That's what I intended but I didn't clearly explain it. Now, I'm not sure I'm interested in doing that at all.

LdyKamz

@faithVA I see. Iinitially thought that's what you meant. Like my goal of making a bun without the tops and sides sticking out or getting the perimeter of my hair into a braid around my head. Both achieved btw :clapping: But I added lots of other things over the year to bulk up my list of goals. I feel like there are only a certain number of things like that I would/could work on in a year since my hair grows so slow it seems.

faithVA

@faithVA I see. Iinitially thought that's what you meant. Like my goal of making a bun without the tops and sides sticking out or getting the perimeter of my hair into a braid around my head. Both achieved btw :clapping: But I added lots of other things over the year to bulk up my list of goals. I feel like there are only a certain number of things like that I would/could work on in a year since my hair grows so slow it seems.

Yeah, it wasn't a good challenge idea. Sometimes they just don't work out. I was just looking for something to focus on between lengths. I might come up with something else later this year. We shall see.