2016 Oils Butters Grease Lotions Cremes Pomades Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
Does the Nutrine work for shedding? I saw it on your stash.

I can't say for sure yet. I had been in braids for two months and started using it like the last two weeks before I took them out. I just took them out yesterday So I had a lot of shedding that was probably from before I started using it.

This time around will be an accurate account of whether or not it works because I'm starting fresh with new braids. I'm going to use it once a week and then follow up with a moisturizing shampoo and condish. I collected all of my shed hairs from braid takedown to compare

trclemons

Today was CW Friday. I LOCB'd with L = Annabelle's Honeydew LI, O = Keravada Super Gro, C = Ouidad Moisture Lock, B = Marie Dean Coconut Cream on length & KJ Naturals Milk & Honey on ends.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Oiled my scalp with APB Greenhouse Power Oil.

I did LCO with APB Leave-In Conditioner/SM Coconut & Hibiscus Curl and Style Milk/APB Greenhouse Power Oil.

Now back under my headwrap.

I just realised these days my head is covered >90% of the time. Either by my headwrap or by a wig. Minimising manipulation is the name of the game.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Using:
HQS Coconut & Lime with Naturelle Grow's Coconut & Banana Pre-Poo Rx (under Plastic cap for a few hours)
Using: Rice Bran Oil or Pumpkin Seed Oil

After my Hair Dries, probably Siamese Twists?

Aggie

As for me today, I prepooed with Matrix Biolage Hydrasource with Aloeconitioning balm mixed with sunflower and palm oil and a dash of aloe jiuce.

It felt much better than it did last week. I suppose I can use it as a deep conditioner this way, but the prepoo is working swimmingly so why mess with a good thing?

I used Redken Time Reset shampoo (made my hair feel squeaky clean without feeling hard) and now I'm deep conditioning with Redken Time Reset Youth Revitalizer replenishing deep treatment for 20 minutes under hooded dryer.

This shampoo and treatment also have ceramides and camellia oil in them. I'm a little excited about that so we'll see how good it is for my hair once I'm done. I'm washing this out and finishing off with a palm oil rinse leaving some of it on my hair.

I'll be moisturizing with Redken Anti Snap leave in sealed with sunflower oil. That's me for my hair day.

Aggie

Donna Marie Super Buttercreme
I've finished mine @IDareT'sHair. I'm now using my shealoe butter mixed in with some ceramide oils. When that is done, I'll pop open my hemp seed butter. I might mix a separate container with maybe 3 different butters and some oils to further lubricate my hair.

I've been getting some tips from @Chicoro's YT channel on how to use certain products and they give me ideas on how to make products work together for optimal results.

Beamodel

@IDareT'sHair
I was using it when I first got it a month ago then I had forgot about it. I recently pulled it out again. Yep, it's cool so far. I can't say it's a staple but I'm pretty sure, if I ran out, I would but it again.

Not like I'm gonna run out anytime soon. You know I use up stuff ultra SLOW... Lol

Beany

I took my twists down today and on the few twists that I looked at in the front I had no SSK. I'm gonna give the credit to heavy sealing with MHC Type 4 every other day, which I will continue to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.