2016 Oils Butters Grease Lotions Cremes Pomades Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley79

Been faithfully using olive oil. And also applying a bit of JBCO to my hair like a relaxer so i don't get an excess buildup of oil on my scalp.

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
Used my garlic infused olive oil tonight. I use a dye applicator bottle and just squirt it in between the parts of my braids. I was washing dishes and next thing I knew I had a bunch of oil running down my neck lol. Squeezed out way to much this time lol. had to immediately hop in the shower lol. Taking my braids out in two weeks and can't wait to see how much hair is still on my head.

Smiley79

Do any of you ladies use a mix of JBCO and another oil as your sealant? If so how do you like it.
I love JBCO but sometimes it feels too thick on my hair.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Smiley79
I like JBCO this way in the Fall/Winter. I prefer the lighter- weight oils this time of year.

I do think HV's CoCasta , Avosoya or Jardin would make a great seaalant for this time of year. And also KeraVada Oils,

Smiley79

@Smiley79
I like JBCO this way in the Fall/Winter. I prefer the lighter- weight oils this time of year.

I do think HV's CoCasta , Avosoya or Jardin would make a great seaalant for this time of year. And also KeraVada Oils,

Girl im in the 3 month No buy and the Use up your stash challenge right now ....so i have to use what i have on hand, lol. I have JBCO, Olive oil and Coconut oil, oh and shea butter. Starting today, Im gonna experiment with the JBCO only and see how my hair responds. If that doesnt work, I'll consider mixing it. Thanks for the oil suugestions though.

Status
Not open for further replies.