2016 Oils Butters Grease Lotions Cremes Pomades Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used: Pure Ghee (unclarified butter) to finger detangle with. Decided to use Ghee throughout the Fall/Winter for finger detangling.

Will do an Oil Rinse with EVOO.

Will use Texture Me Natural's Amla & Avocado Hair Cream on damp hair.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I'm realizing I dont mind spending money on qb products. This brbc is treating my hair right and I don't have to use much. This 16 oz might get me through fall.

@Beany

You must be all up in my Head Ms. Beany! :spinning: I thought the exact same thing.:look: And I've been killing CTDG. :drool:

I haven't pulled out BRBC or AOHC yet. Or my abcdefg Butter.

I think I may reup on CTDG during BF. I have enough of the other ones to get me through Fall/Winter.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I LOVE it. A few years ago B&BW had a similar scent (they discontinued it) and I loved that hand cream. I want that sweet potato scent next. I'm trying to wait for a sale, but I need that for October and November.

@Beany
:lachen: Oh.

I wanted the Sweet Potato too.:up: Another Poster said the Pumpkin Cupcake is delicious. I got x3 of those with a Gift Certificate I had.

CodeRed

Y'all. I think I just have to stop with this garlic infused olive oil on my scalp. No matter how much of my essential oils I put in the smell is just ugh. I can't take it anymore lol.

So I'm just gonna start using my nutrine garlic shampoo and conditioner while I research other ways to use garlic for shedding.

Has your garlic infused olive oil been doing anything beneficial?

trclemons

LCOB'd with Cream of Nature Strength and Shine, Shea Moisture Yucca & Baobob Milk, Sarenzo's Vanilla Creamy Oil on length & NJOY on scalp & Kyra's Shea Buttercream on ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.